How to get the contract as a recruiter

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

New Recruiter in Holyoke, Massachusetts

27 months ago

Is there a script used to call employers that ask if you can be the recruiter for a position they are looking to fill? For example, when I call the employer, what do I say "Hi, I am a recruiter and I see on your website you are looking for a IT consult, can I recruit for you? I have not a clue. Please help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

27 months ago

New Recruiter in Holyoke, Massachusetts said: Is there a script used to call employers that ask if you can be the recruiter for a position they are looking to fill? For example, when I call the employer, what do I say "Hi, I am a recruiter and I see on your website you are looking for a IT consult, can I recruit for you? I have not a clue. Please help.

Don't know what to tell you. At my last employer, they got 5 calls a day from recruiters trying to solicit business.

That has to be a tough job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

27 months ago

New Recruiter in Holyoke, Massachusetts said: Is there a script used to call employers that ask if you can be the recruiter for a position they are looking to fill? For example, when I call the employer, what do I say "Hi, I am a recruiter and I see on your website you are looking for a IT consult, can I recruit for you? I have not a clue. Please help.

Why don't you ask your boss?

I often see in job postings that the company posting ask outside recruiters not to contact them. So outside recruiters probably get some of their business by calling companies that post jobs not specifically saying don't call and bother us.

Your in sales, so you have to develop your pitch, I mean bs.

I noticed on Craigslist that all posters say "no recruiters".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.