Medical Insurance Coding and Billing/Cook

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Patric Williams in Houston, Texas

74 months ago

I was a cook for over 22 years I learn a lot of different thing in the cook industry. Grill cook ,breakfast cook, catering and so much more. I give thank to a woman name Tersa she taught me what cooking all about. I went back to school to secure a career in the Medical insurance Coding and Billing discipline. It was not what I expect I did medical insurance collection for non-par and in-network for office and facility. I don't have anything against this position it just not for me. My career is is the food service industry in hospitals,schools or home healthcare and so on. I have been looking for work over 7 month have not found a job yet. If one of the company give me a chance I can show them I am a hard worker my flexibility to handle change. Also willing to volunteer to work overtime to get the job done

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

74 months ago

Hello Patric, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.