what kind of business?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

steve in Freedom, Wisconsin

96 months ago

pick up and delivery small pacages and mail

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Terry in Ardmore, Pennsylvania

96 months ago

one suggestion...go to your nearest post office when it is a quiet time and ask to see the postmaster. He/She knows the best way for you to get started if you want to contract with the postal service...they do a lot of contract work. Another way, is to contact your closest career employment agency..tell them your plans they can give you a list of companies as well....you could also look at some of the trucking industries terminals as its cheaper for them to contract work out than to do small packages on their own...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

steve in Freedom, Wisconsin

96 months ago

thanks for the tip. anything else you can pass along ?

DW in Orlando, Florida

96 months ago

steve said: thanks for the tip. anything else you can pass along ?

Look for businesses who have multiple locations, law firms, banks, and such.

Better yet...What seperates you from other companies in WI?....what elese can you bring to the table?

Design your story before you go looking for companies

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

steve in Appleton, Wisconsin

96 months ago

thanks tour imformation is very helpfull. does any one have help on pricing ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gerry in Woburn, Massachusetts

85 months ago

Im looking to get started in NH and need some guidance, anyone here been successful in this field who is interested in sharing some tips!

Thanks!

JOBCONN in Luck, Wisconsin

49 months ago

Recently purchased 2500 sprinter Dodge van , and am going to be independent contractor. Trouble is Iwill be commuting 75 miles one-way and have to drive van to and from, after commiting to company I think my expense will be more than income, I think the job itself is ok, but will be getting about 4-5 hours rest at most a night. Thought Icould possibly go on my own. Any help or info woul be appreciated. THANKS

49 months ago

Am about to start independent driving job, thought Ihad checked al the angles, but I am thinking that my expenses are going to ouyweigh my income. As I WILL BE COMMUTING 75 miles one-way driving my work vehicle. Must admit Ishould have checked out better, but being constantly rejected because of age, I jumped to fast. Any info on how to start on my own would be appreciated. Have been delivering for many years. THANKS

independent contractor in Arlington, Virginia

49 months ago

MY FRIEND YOU WILL NEED ANOTHER DODGE BE FOR YOU RECEIVE YOUR
FIRST SETTLEMENT, THESE BANDIT THAT YOUR CONTRACTING WITH ONLY
WAHT THE WORK OUT KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN THE DODGE GOES DOWN YOUR
GOING DOWN, YES EVERY ONE NEEDS A CONTRACT BUT THIS IS A JOB WITH
YOUR DODGE, ASK IF YOU CAN DRIVE A COMPANY CAR THIS IS W2 MONEY...
NOT I/C SETTLEMENT MONEY....YES YOU LIKE THIS KIND OF WORK, THIS KIND OF WORK YOU MUST LIKE IT... EVERY ONE CAN NOT DO THIS WORK ONE MUST LIKE THIS TO DO IT...IN ORDER TO DO THIS WORK
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN CLIENTS NOT ONE SOME TO MAKE MONEY.THIS IS HOW THESE BANDIT WORK YOU SO HARD FOR CHANGE.. CHECK IN TO GSA
SUBCONTRACTING WORK.....

49 months ago

independent contractor in Arlington, Virginia said: MY FRIEND YOU WILL NEED ANOTHER DODGE BE FOR YOU RECEIVE YOUR
FIRST SETTLEMENT, THESE BANDIT THAT YOUR CONTRACTING WITH ONLY
WAHT THE WORK OUT KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN THE DODGE GOES DOWN YOUR
GOING DOWN, YES EVERY ONE NEEDS A CONTRACT BUT THIS IS A JOB WITH
YOUR DODGE, ASK IF YOU CAN DRIVE A COMPANY CAR THIS IS W2 MONEY...
NOT I/C SETTLEMENT MONEY....YES YOU LIKE THIS KIND OF WORK, THIS KIND OF WORK YOU MUST LIKE IT... EVERY ONE CAN NOT DO THIS WORK ONE MUST LIKE THIS TO DO IT...IN ORDER TO DO THIS WORK
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN CLIENTS NOT ONE SOME TO MAKE MONEY.THIS IS HOW THESE BANDIT WORK YOU SO HARD FOR CHANGE.. CHECK IN TO GSA
SUBCONTRACTING WORK.....

Thanks for reply, but Ido own my own vehicle, am sure I am going to renige on work as Iwill go broke. they have already had all say so. I have already purchased uniforms and they want me to pay for their company name on my vehicle.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.