job and weight loss

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Patricia Ingram

80 months ago

Would like job w/Jenny Craig and lose about 30lbs.-can't think of better way to stay on track. I'm a former clothing boutique owner & fashion consultant. I'm very comfortable helping women with their outer apperance as well as finding satisfaction with health and inner-peace.Public speaking is comfortable for me-I've commented for many fashion shows, one for 800 people.I'm excited about the possibility of working at Jenny Craig. Vera at Redlands Jenny Craig recognized me after counceling me a few years back in my weight loss-was impressed with her.Would like to be interviewed by someone from the Jenny family.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Patricia Ingram

80 months ago

The Colton Jenny Craig is only about 25 min. from my home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie Black

80 months ago

Would LOVE too. What exactly does this job offer? And how much would you make?
Regards
Stephanie

Camilo in Medellín, Colombia

80 months ago

There are many good ways to loss weight like exercise, a diet plan, therapy and now surgery.

If you have a good alimentation and you do enough exercise, you can look better. But if you need an extra help
to control those undesired pounds, in this website you can fin the solution:

www.trustedprescriptionsonline.com

Besides, here you can make your questions online.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

x consultant in Gig Harbor, Washington

61 months ago

Patricia Ingram said: Would like job w/Jenny Craig and lose about 30lbs.-can't think of better way to stay on track. I'm a former clothing boutique owner & fashion consultant. I'm very comfortable helping women with their outer apperance as well as finding satisfaction with health and inner-peace.Public speaking is comfortable for me-I've commented for many fashion shows, one for 800 people.I'm excited about the possibility of working at Jenny Craig. Vera at Redlands Jenny Craig recognized me after counceling me a few years back in my weight loss-was impressed with her.Would like to be interviewed by someone from the Jenny family.

As a former weight loss consultant, I want to tell you Jennycraig is all about the money and how much food you can sell. If they really cared about their clients,they would give you more than 15 min to help your clients. The pay is not that good,unless you can see about 20 people a day. Good Luck!!

x consultant in Gig Harbor, Washington

61 months ago

Patricia Ingram said: Would like job w/Jenny Craig and lose about 30lbs.-can't think of better way to stay on track. I'm a former clothing boutique owner & fashion consultant. I'm very comfortable helping women with their outer apperance as well as finding satisfaction with health and inner-peace.Public speaking is comfortable for me-I've commented for many fashion shows, one for 800 people.I'm excited about the possibility of working at Jenny Craig. Vera at Redlands Jenny Craig recognized me after counceling me a few years back in my weight loss-was impressed with her.Would like to be interviewed by someone from the Jenny family.

As a former weight loss consultant, I want to tell you Jennycraig is all about the money and how much food you can sell. If they really cared about their clients,they would give you more than 15 min to help your clients. The pay is not that good,unless you can see about 20 people a day. Good Luck!!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.