Customer Service

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Marvette Whitelaw in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

73 months ago

I am in need of a full-time or part-time job as a customer service representative I have 3 years in customer service and I am looking to work as soon as possible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

memejoyce in Rochester, New Hampshire

71 months ago

Hi I have been working as a CSR in Dover Area for almost
3 yrs. I have been told my company is closing and I will
be laid off. I am looking to keep in this field as I enjoy it
very much. Please help me find a suitable job and one that
is steady for me.

Thanks memejoyce

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nymara looez in Miami, Florida

71 months ago

Marvette Whitelaw in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: I am in need of a full-time or part-time job as a customer service representative I have 3 years in customer service and I am looking to work as soon as possible.

I do understand how you feel and i can give you some suggestions in places that can fit your experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nymara lopez in Miami, Florida

71 months ago

memejoyce in Rochester, New Hampshire said: Hi I have been working as a CSR in Dover Area for almost
is steady for me.

Thanks memejoyce

Hi memejoyce,
All that you need to do is now that you know that your company is closing post your resume on websites, submit your resume to another branch, or maybe even to another company that has similarities to your current position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SAM in Pune, India

71 months ago

memejoyce in Rochester, New Hampshire said: Hi I have been working as a CSR in Dover Area for almost
is steady for me.

Thanks memejoyce

Contact me Sameer >>>>> 347*414*9685

Placed bellow is the Job discription:

Inbound Call Center- Must have the ability to provide quality customer service to small and midsized corporations. Must have the ability to problem solve, complete and submit customer changes or modifications to existing or new accounts, diffuse upset customers, resolve rate concerns and billing inquiries within a timely manner. The person must be able to meet departmental standards and expectations set forth by the department manager. Be able to meet criteria for daily call averages and call statistics individually and as a team. Returned mail and written correspondence from customers must be completed. Have the ability to offer products and services. Understand our products, services, offers, rates, and billing. Be knowledgeable in telecommunications terms and our network. Have the ability to read, decipher, and explain invoices to our customers. There is a 4-5 week training period. Attendance is required for the entire training period. Their schedules can change periodically so they need to have the flexibility to work anytime from 8-8. Additional responsibilities are required based on the needs of the business or supervisor discretion. We are looking for experienced, customer service oriented people. Preference given to people with previous telecommunications call center experience

this is a 12 months contract
rate: 13/hr on w2

you can mail me on sameer.s@x-istech.com
Y IM: sameer_sinha7 catch me online

Robin Johnson in Omaha, Nebraska

71 months ago

qute,I'M LIVING IN OMAHA,NE. LOOKIN FOR FULL-TIME JOBS HAVE 5YRS IN CUSTMER SERV.

heykirbay in North Las Vegas, Nevada

71 months ago

I have over 20 years experience in customer service. Temporarily unemployed. Need to begin work ASAP. Las Vegas area only. Hard worker, very dependable and flexible. I can be reached at : heykirbay@yahoo.com Thank you very much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.