I am seeking job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Martina in Prague, Czech Republic

75 months ago

Hi, I am looking for an employer or eny businessman who needs some responsible person in the Czech Republic, specially in Prague. I am young woman living in Praque and I am seeking an attractive job, which would by for me some coaction with foreigner who curries business also in the Czech and needs someone who can do some help with e.g. administration, monitoring or onother job while he is abroad. I used to do an assistant to the customer director in Unilever CR company. I have been lived in California for 1 year. Please if you find my offer interesting, or can help me contact me on martina.finance@gmail.com I appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

bahfenanis@yahoo.com in Jakarta, Indonesia

74 months ago

Martina in Prague, Czech Republic said: Hi, I am looking for an employer or eny businessman who needs some responsible person in the Czech Republic, specially in Prague. I am young woman living in Praque and I am seeking an attractive job, which would by for me some coaction with foreigner who curries business also in the Czech and needs someone who can do some help with e.g. administration, monitoring or onother job while he is abroad. I used to do an assistant to the customer director in Unilever CR company. I have been lived in California for 1 year. Please if you find my offer interesting, or can help me contact me on martina.finance@gmail.com I appreciate it.

Hallo martina,iwould like to make frienship,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.