Customer Service/Receptionist seeking Full-Time Job ASAP

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Jonathan Greenwood in Atlanta, Georgia

74 months ago

My name is Jonathan Greenwood, and I'm seeking a full-time job in the Customer Service or Admin/Clerical fields. I have 11 years experience in Customer Service with Publix Super Markets and Target. I also have 7 years experience in Admin/Clerical with Maps & Cards. I have worked with customers all my career and am very comfortable and knowledgable in this field. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and am willing to commute up to 25 miles one way to any job. Please contact via e-mail if you are interested or want to set up an interview time.

Thank You,
Jonathan Greenwood

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

michelle wilson in Charlotte, North Carolina

74 months ago

very interseted in the position

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

michelle wilson in Charlotte, North Carolina

74 months ago

very interseted in position

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

pippo1414 in Stone Mountain, Georgia

74 months ago

Ummm... I'm not hiring, I'm seeking a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ujjal bora in Delhi, India

1 month ago

am a proactive performer always keen on taking up new challenges and assignments. Have the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management. I posses good communication and interpersonal skills, can operate independently. I have experience in handling escalations, difficult customers, Process analysis as well as Customer relationship management.

Now I am looking for good opportunity and willing to join ASAP further please contact on my mail id for interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.