EMPLOYMENT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

LYDIA KINNEY in Atlanta, Georgia

71 months ago

It is very difficult looking for employment these days but I am keeping my spirits up by attending church and associating with family and friends......Looking for a position in healthcare..billing, insurance follow up, insurance verification

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Pat

71 months ago

LYDIA KINNEY in Atlanta, Georgia said: It is very difficult looking for employment these days but I am keeping my spirits up by attending church and associating with family and friends......Looking for a position in healthcare..billing, insurance follow up, insurance verification

I do not know what your backround is, but there seems to be a great need for medical billers & medical coders. I have seen courses to learn this field in community colleges, trade schools. Could also be a good job with ability to work from home.

Lydia in Atlanta, Georgia

71 months ago

You are right, but I have applied but no response, I have already the billing experience..but it seems no one is hiring right now.

jess in Staunton, Illinois

71 months ago

Lydia I feel your pain, I too have been looking with no response. Its discuraging to think I am paying a student loan and have no job. Hang in there it can only get better.

LYDIA KINNEY in Atlanta, Georgia

71 months ago

jess in Staunton, Illinois said: Lydia I feel your pain, I too have been looking with no response. Its discuraging to think I am paying a student loan and have no job. Hang in there it can only get better.

Yes, I am hanging in there...I went to church yesterday and that always helps me...Still I am hoping that some place out there is needing help. Best of Luck to you

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.