Teacher Assistant. Coast of SC or Tampa Fl area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

CJ in Frankford, Delaware

54 months ago

Hi,
I am looking to move my children and I south from here in the Resorts of DE. Getting more and more erie? Spelling?
Everything is closing. I was in Hospitality, however, I can't find any jobs...in anything! I am currently finishing up my Teachers Assist. AA, however, some states don't require that to be a Teacher's Assist. I know, I have been on Internet forever for both states...I'm willing to wait tables, while looking into finishing school in one of these areas. We need to re-locate. I'm so "chicken"..lol...however, there is just nothing here..I "piece" jobs together with child support and its so time to take the "leap".. I thought of sharing a house with another single mother in one of these places...with kids or a child close to my children as we get on our feet.
Any feedback good. This has been going on a year. Yes, my resume is out for the last year, updated by Dep. of Labor...500+ in "Cyber Space", or they get over "50 applications" and I don't want to be in Hospitality, Hotels anyway, unless someone here knows of something, perhaps works at one. I'm "winging' it, like the rest of us. Your are all in my prayers. Love to hear from you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.