customer service-management trainee job for absolute security of america llc

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

abby j in Woodbridge, Virginia

52 months ago

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here knows what exactly you will be doing if you get hired at absolute security as a customer service-management trainee? I had an interview today, but the interviewer just told me that i will pretty much handle everything from going in office and going out to the field and i guess selling security alarm(???), he said that it is based on commission...does this mean that i will only get paid only if i sell alarm or do i get paid even if i don't? Pls help, i just got an offer to work for them, but don't know what to do cuz i don't know if i get paid even if i don't sell anything and don't know what exactly i will be doing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sammy4455 in Rockledge, Florida

46 months ago

Did you ever find out what this job was about? I got hired yesterday.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kat in Dallas, Texas

33 months ago

This company is commission ONLY. Theyre affiliated w ADT. ITS FUNNY HOW UR NEVER ABLE TO GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER AS TO WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING AND HOW THEIR FALSELY ADVERTISING THIS 'OUTSIDE SALES POSITION'! NOT COOL!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Denise in Melbourne, Florida

28 months ago

Because AS lies!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Denisewill2 in Melbourne, Florida

28 months ago

Stay away from absolute security! You will, no matter what they say they are hiring you for, be cold knocking door to door. On top of that if and when you can make a sell, when a manager comes in to close your deal, they can give away all the commission that you would have earned off that sell!
You will work 6 days per week!
There is a reason that only one person in the Melbourne office has been at absolute security for more than 3 months and there are only 2 others that have been at absolute security for 3 months!
Ask the right questions if you choose to go for an interview and make them give you yes or no answers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Steven T. Smith in Satellite Beach, Florida

22 months ago

Sammy4455 in Rockledge, Florida said: Did you ever find out what this job was about? I got hired yesterday.

I just got an e-mail for an interview. Any insights you could share with me? providence@cfl.rr.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.