Interview Preparation

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming customer service representative interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

parveen in Winnipeg, Manitoba

88 months ago

tips for customer service repersentative interview with answers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (189) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

Nicholas Miller in Saint Louis, Missouri

88 months ago

How do i apply for the job and what is the benefits and pay rates.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Renee Barger in Madera, California

86 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming customer service representative interview?

Be prepared! Do some research on the company you are going to. Take a note pad and pen and write down information given at the interview. It also helps to keep your hands busy and calms you. Being a CSR is all about the details so don't be afraid to ask for specifics when the interviewer gives general information.
Don't be afaid to ask "When can I start?"
Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

michelle in Kingman, Arizona

85 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming customer service representative interview?
be positive, and just do your best

how would you be a positive part of this company? or what positive thing you would you do if you were running thiws company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Elizabeth in Lake In The Hills, Illinois

85 months ago

Ask your interviewer alot of questions. For example: What do you think a CSR's strength and weaknesses are? What is your vision for the CSR's, program, etc. If the supervisor or manager of that position is interviewing you ask them where they see themselves in 5 years and should they say in another department then ask what it is they expect from the next supervisor chances are they promote from within and if so they will remember what you said. Also, if they ask you why they should hire you try this: I am a hard working, polite professional with exceptional customer service skills who will go above and beyond to assist our customers in a timely fashion. I hope you get the job that matches your personality and it works out well for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

valerie R. collins in Flint, Michigan

83 months ago

i am relocating to N.C. and i have swith my career from customer service to medical (billing/coding) i have a medical ceritfication from U.M. I work customer service for thirty years! I need a head up about the job possibilites. Thanks for you help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.