Hiring jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Patricia in Springfield, Illinois

90 months ago

Why is it that jobs are always hiring but I don't get hired I have 6years of Customer service experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Dervil Esther in Orlando, Florida

90 months ago

need of a jod

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Emma in Stamford, Connecticut

90 months ago

Have you done a keyword job search on Indeed.com. Here's the search I did for Customer Service Representative in Olrando, FL: www.indeed.com/jobs?q=customer+service+representative&l=Orlando%2C+FL&radius=50

I increased the commuting distance to 50 to give you more options but you can easilly change the distance either near the top of the search results page or in the "Advanced Search" link located next to the "Find Jobs" button.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pamela in Seattle, Washington

90 months ago

Here in Oregon the most money seems to be made at the call centers and they are always hiring. Also as suggested doing a search on customer service is a big help to, that will bring up alot more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sprowess in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

89 months ago

In Iowa I experience the same situation. I have a great customer service background, but have gotten very few interviews. What I have come to realize is that there is a very large pool of people looking for the very same jobs that I am. I have been told by employers that they get as many as 300 applicants for the same position. That may be what is happening with you. Short of using rainbow paper for my cover letter and resume, I'm not sure what to do. Maybe I need to find musical paper to make me stick out!!! Just keep trying, all it takes is one!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Howie

89 months ago

check out ProNet Central Florida on yahoogroups. Here's the URL:

finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ProNetCentralFlorida/join

Our motto is: "Keeping Local Professionals, Local"

Let me know if I can help. Howie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Karen in North Smithfield, Rhode Island

84 months ago

I applied to several positions in Franklin, MA. I have an excellent job history.
With over 25 years experience in Transportation, Distribution and Customer Service i Feel I'm qualified for the positions I've applied for. Any response would be greatly appreciated. What do you need to get the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Donna Bolinger in Fayetteville, Arkansas

81 months ago

I need employment in the customer service field. I have over 20 years of clerical and admistrative skills. Please email inquires to eaglefan3030@yahoo.com

Diane Spivey in Cleveland, Ohio

81 months ago

I have 15 years of customer service rep experience. Keep on trying and praying someone will pick you out of the resumes sent.
keep in touch

Diane, cleveland ohio

Joyce Curtis in High Point, North Carolina

80 months ago

Patricia in Springfield, Illinois said: Why is it that jobs are always hiring but I don't get hired I have 6years of Customer service experience?

I feel you girl, I have been in c.s for about 7yrs and I have been out of work since april,07.I have been on at least 5 interviews.I have not been hired yet.THANK GOD for unemploment money. And I wish all the blessings in getting hired

Joyce Curtis in High Point, North Carolina

80 months ago

Patricia in Springfield, Illinois said: Why is it that jobs are always hiring but I don't get hired I have 6years of Customer service experience?

I feel you girl, I have been in c.s for about 7yrs and I have been out of work since april,07.I have been on at least 5 interviews.I have not been hired yet.THANK GOD for unemploment money. And I wish all the blessings in getting hired

dspivey1234@yahoo.com in Cleveland, Ohio

80 months ago

I have 2 interviews set up this week. So I will pray for you and you pray for me and God will not forget either one of us. Sometimes it gets tough being at home. That when I read my bible and pray to my father. Stay strong.

Tori Holloway in Carrollton, Virginia

80 months ago

I think this is a wonderful way to express onesself in reference to positives or negatives from pass employment.......Thanks

Diane Spivey in Cleveland, Ohio

80 months ago

Yes, don't be stressed just be blessed.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.