Looking for Full Time Career

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

davidlbc in Hampton, Virginia

47 months ago

I am interested in working for the elderly, but due to the high cost of education and lack of funding I am unble to pursue my drems which I have had for quite some time. If I could be given a chance to work in a nursing home as a Personal Care Assistant
it would really be good. I do have a PCA certificate but my goal ws to work in a Nursing Home or Senior Citizen Retirement
place where there re other Nurses available.
I cared for my wife who had terminal Lung Cancer for a year. I administered giving her morphine and also fed her, bather her, got her out of bed and numereous other things a nursing assistant does. I hope that the dream and passion I have becomes a reality soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jo in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin

44 months ago

davidlbc in Hampton, Virginia said: I am interested in working for the elderly, but due to the high cost of education and lack of funding I am unble to pursue my drems which I have had for quite some time. If I could be given a chance to work in a nursing home as a Personal Care Assistant
it would really be good. I do have a PCA certificate but my goal ws to work in a Nursing Home or Senior Citizen Retirement
place where there re other Nurses available.
I cared for my wife who had terminal Lung Cancer for a year. I administered giving her morphine and also fed her, bather her, got her out of bed and numereous other things a nursing assistant does. I hope that the dream and passion I have becomes a reality soon.

There are tons of jobs out there that will hire you on as a personal assistant or live in and they will pay for you to get certified.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

David in Staunton, Virginia

44 months ago

Jo in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin said: There are tons of jobs out there that will hire you on as a personal assistant or live in and they will pay for you to get certified.

Is there any in the local area of either Hampton or Newport News, Virginia? I am currently working at Old Navy, but
unfortunately I am not getting the full time hours, can anyone help me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.