looking for a career

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

phoneme1

45 months ago

I search every day online for a job there are a lot of jobs here on line. What i am getting back is unreal to me. I have 25-30 years banking exp there are 6 posted jobs posted on Indeed. I have applied for went on Interviews but were sent emails they found a more qualified candidate. WOW

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

dasbloat in Griffin, Georgia

43 months ago

I also have 20 years plus banking experience. What "We have found a more qualified candidate" really means in Georgia is that someone they know has a nephew who needs a job. He's most likely dumb as a board, but as they say, "it's not what you know, it's who you know." Avoid United Bank, they are notorious for this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

terper84 in San Diego, California

41 months ago

dasbloat in Griffin, Georgia said: I also have 20 years plus banking experience. What "We have found a more qualified candidate" really means in Georgia is that someone they know has a nephew who needs a job. He's most likely dumb as a board, but as they say, "it's not what you know, it's who you know." Avoid United Bank, they are notorious for this.

Oh No!!! I too have lots of experience in my field, have never been unemployed this long! So, I am getting ready to move to Snellville, GA to live with family and was hoping to find employment there.
Your comment doesn't sound too encouraging.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

chrlene in Liverpool, United Kingdom

34 months ago

hi my name is charlene i really care for dogs and cats and one day would love to have a place where they will all be safe no matter what there back ground was at the end of the day everyone whats to be loved and cared for why not dogs and cats they have that right too.i used to have 6 great danes but they have all past away and there i not a day they are not missed.anyway am kind friendly shy chatty hardworking kind careing and would love to be able to help more can you please send me paper work so i can fill in and hope i will be given the help to be able to help dogs and cats more,
my address is 30 hamlet close hartford huntingdon camb's PE29 1PD
my email is charlene1608@live.co.uk

many thanks

charlene

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

darksidzz in Bolingbrook, Illinois

34 months ago

You are all dead right, it's only about WHO YOU KNOW not what YOU KNOW I'm finding that out :( I might have to email an old boss but I'm not wanting to get involved with that drama again idk

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.