Findind a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

N search in Chandler, Arizona

43 months ago

I am 40yrs old and have a hard time finding a jod. I have work all my life in the shipping and recievinig business.i have applied to so meany company and had no response,what should I do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

empathy in Saint Augustine, Florida

43 months ago

I understand what you are going through! It is tough out there and the longer you are out of work the harder it is, the companies want people who have recent experience, but not too many companies will give you a chance to prove to them that you are a good worker by hiring you. Kepp praying to God for help, He will help you find a good place to work.
Keep your head up and just keep trying. I send my prayer out for you, please pray for me also, I am 50 and cannot get a job . . . they hold age against me and it is not fair.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

CSR in Connecticut

41 months ago

N search in Chandler, Arizona said: I am 40yrs old and have a hard time finding a jod. I have work all my life in the shipping and recievinig business.i have applied to so meany company and had no response,what should I do?

I hope that you will not be offended by my comment. When applying for jobs, please check your spelling, capitalization and punctuation. Potential employers expect zero mistakes on applications and resumes.

You may have excellent qualifications and vast experience in your field. However, something that you may think is insignificant could possibly cause a potential employer to throw out or reject your resume or application.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

pwhittevan in Memphis, Tennessee

4 months ago

Why is it that when a company offers in-depth training yet they will not hire willing workers. How can you offer training and be so selective about who you select. I am available all days and all hours, yet I never get a return call of be selected to go through training. m It is very disappointing to apply to every job in sight and never get selected to interview or provide any additional information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.