Prime therapeutics interview process nightmare?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

dandizette in Fort Worth, Texas

42 months ago

applied for Customer Service Job online. About 10 days later received email stating to prepare for phone interview. When interviewer call she asked for wrong person. When i advised her that i wasn't who she was asking for she said ok goodbye. I called HR and said someone from Prime had called and asked for wrong person. HR person apologized and said I must have misunderstood the caller. My name and who she asked for sounded nothing alike but I didn't say anything and she rescheduled me Had phone interview next day. Apparently all went well since interviewer scheduled me for face to face interview 2 days later. Also said I would receive a link to online test. When it didn't come in 24hrs I sent email and left msg for recruiter. No ans. Went to face to face interview asked mostly the same questions and gave same answers. Got a feeling it wasn't going well. After interview called HR again to say I didn't get link for test. Two days later got an email saying they had sent test twice. Couldn't reach anyone to help. Two days after that got rejection email for job. I feel HR was not on the right track with each other and dropped the ball but I suffered from not having all my skills reviewed since I was never able to take test. I guess I don't want to work for such an unorganized company but need a job. What do you think? I suspect my answers in the phone interview must have been wrong and I should never have been scheduled. I think my time and the F2F interviewers time was wasted. What do you think about this situation?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Elizabeth Rawe in Carrollton, Illinois

40 months ago

Wow, I have faced a lot of rejection from jobs in the past two years searching, but that is a new one to me. Yes, I agree with you they seem very unorganized. Did you follow with a thank you letter after each interview? All you can do is your best. I am sorry to hear it went that way, but have faced a lot of rejection when I needed a job, so I know what your going through. Hang in there- something will turn up!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Elizabeth Rawe in Carrollton, Illinois said: Wow, I have faced a lot of rejection from jobs in the past two years searching, but that is a new one to me. Yes, I agree with you they seem very unorganized. Did you follow with a thank you letter after each interview? All you can do is your best. I am sorry to hear it went that way, but have faced a lot of rejection when I needed a job, so I know what your going through. Hang in there- something will turn up!

I did send an thank you to each interviewer. I think i dodged a bullet there when all is said and done.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley in Richardson, Texas

40 months ago

Wow that does suck. I am actuall interviewing for them now. I received an email advising me of a good time for my phone interview so I am in the beginning stages. I really need this job because my unemployment has ended and I hope that it doesn't go as bad as yours did and plus they pay good. You should also try Bank of America location on Amon Carter in Fort Worth they start off at 13.95 but they do a employment verification and your last job you can not have gotten fired. Strange enough that you can quit but not fired even if you are receiving unemployment and it is not your fault they fired you. Good Luck. Oh also Try CSC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley in Richardson, Texas

40 months ago

Wow that does suck. I am actuall interviewing for them now. I received an email advising me of a good time for my phone interview so I am in the beginning stages. I really need this job because my unemployment has ended and I hope that it doesn't go as bad as yours did and plus they pay good. You should also try Bank of America location on Amon Carter in Fort Worth they start off at 13.95 but they do a employment verification and your last job you can not have gotten fired. Strange enough that you can quit but not fired even if you are receiving unemployment and it is not your fault they fired you. Good Luck. Oh also Try CSC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Ashley in Richardson, Texas said: Wow that does suck. I am actuall interviewing for them now. I received an email advising me of a good time for my phone interview so I am in the beginning stages. I really need this job because my unemployment has ended and I hope that it doesn't go as bad as yours did and plus they pay good. You should also try Bank of America location on Amon Carter in Fort Worth they start off at 13.95 but they do a employment verification and your last job you can not have gotten fired. Strange enough that you can quit but not fired even if you are receiving unemployment and it is not your fault they fired you. Good Luck. Oh also Try CSC

Thanks Ashley good luck to you too

40 months ago

Ashley in Richardson, Texas said: Wow that does suck. I am actuall interviewing for them now. I received an email advising me of a good time for my phone interview so I am in the beginning stages. I really need this job because my unemployment has ended and I hope that it doesn't go as bad as yours did and plus they pay good. You should also try Bank of America location on Amon Carter in Fort Worth they start off at 13.95 but they do a employment verification and your last job you can not have gotten fired. Strange enough that you can quit but not fired even if you are receiving unemployment and it is not your fault they fired you. Good Luck. Oh also Try CSC

how would they know if you got fired? I thought they could only confirm the dates you worked there?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.