Looking for Employment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

MAGoodwin in Worcester, Massachusetts

67 months ago

It's so hard to find work. I have tried and tried. Just wish me luck,somebody. I really need work. Full-Time or Part-Time. Anything I am flexable. I can do any thing. MISHELLE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Fritzi in Santa Maria, California

67 months ago

I feel your pain, Mishelle. I was recently fired because my husband had a heart attack and I took a week off when he had a 6-way bypass. It's really hard out there but just know that you are not alone. I'm out there looking, too. Good luck and know that I am thinking of you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Valerie K Price in Norfolk, Virginia

67 months ago

I am a manager for a major hospital in Virginia Beach. Have you tried registering at the Virginia employment office? We actually get tax breaks if we hire from referals from VEC. Do you have medical field experience?

annharrell3000@yahoo.com in Elmhurst, New York

67 months ago

We have jobs for people,at:
www.commissionriver.com/publishersignuphtml?crid=135913.
Also there is another Co.but you need to reach me at my email and I will give you the info. also we have another sign up same Co. www.riveroffers.com/?crid=135913. God Bless

tammy in Milford, Michigan

67 months ago

I understand the problems that you are having and to let you know that you are not alone. I live in Michigan and I have been unemployed since 2004. I was my mother' caregiver and a daycare provider for awhile but now is gone. I have been looking for office work since 2004 but not having any luck. I have 27 years of it. I am now 50 years old which does not help.

annharrell3000@yahoo.com in Rego Park, New York

67 months ago

Hi Tammy try www.moneyfromhome.com Also try
www.riveroffers.com/?crid=135913,go to do yo want a site like this
it is on the right side, 3rd box down sign up,you will be so glad you did. Let me know how things go for you. God Bless!!!
Anne

67 months ago

MAGoodwin in Worcester, Massachusetts said: It's so hard to find work. I have tried and tried. Just wish me luck,somebody. I really need work. Full-Time or Part-Time. Anything I am flexable. I can do any thing. MISHELLE.

Hi, try www.moneyfromhome.com and also
www.riveroffers.com/?crid=135913
look to the right 3rd box down it says do you want a site like this
go in and sign up,you will be glad you did. God Bless!!
Anne

67 months ago

tammy in Milford, Michigan said: I understand the problems that you are having and to let you know that you are not alone. I live in Michigan and I have been unemployed since 2004. I was my mother' caregiver and a daycare provider for awhile but now is gone. I have been looking for office work since 2004 but not having any luck. I have 27 years of it. I am now 50 years old which does not help.

Hi again if you reach me at my email I have something else that may interest you. Have A Good Day!!annharrell3000@yahoo.com

goodwinmishelle@yahoo.com in Worcester, Massachusetts

67 months ago

MAGoodwin in Worcester, Massachusetts said: It's so hard to find work. I have tried and tried. Just wish me luck,somebody. I really need work. Full-Time or Part-Time. Anything I am flexable. I can do any thing. MISHELLE.

Wish me luck

Jason in North Charleston, South Carolina

67 months ago

If you are a self motivated person that is coach able I can help. I'm a recruiter for a NYSE company that markets Legal & Identity Theft Services. I am covering the south east region right now, but we are looking in every state. Go to www.wantcashflow.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.