Customer service/ inside sales

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

keiths in Memphis, Tennessee

60 months ago

I have 20+yrs. in customer service and inside sales, doing quotes, order entry, e-mail and fax orders, will call and counter experience.Lighting, electrical, tools, motors, all aspects of construction and manufacturing industry, but can adjust to anything. It just should not be this hard to get a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Darrell A. Bashor in Hopkinsville, Kentucky

59 months ago

Ihave over 25 years experience in customer sales in the field of plumbing. Some electrical experience also. I'm a hard work with attention to detail and customer satisfaction.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

vanessa king in Westbury, New York

59 months ago

loan office looking for work

vanessa.king55 @yahoo.com in Westbury, New York

59 months ago

loan officer looking for work.

Keston.Opportunity in Baltimore, Maryland

59 months ago

vanessa king in Westbury, New York said: loan office looking for work

The great thing about this is that you can use this to promote your own services.

Once you have an understanding you will get 3 free months of Advertising you can use for your current goals. Please read on it may be worth a look see.

This has been good to me so I been happy to share it with anyone that might see it for themselves.

Send the following to your home email. This is a network marketing opportunity but it unlike any other because this company Local ADlink is partnered with Big names we all know Face Book, Myspace Google, etc. If you or you know anyone in network marketing that can see this opportunity and run with it I would appreciate it if you can check this out and forward it on. There is money to be made here and I am looking to connect with likeminded people that want upward mobility.

See this video here for a great opportunity. The video will explain everything.

view www.mylocaladlink.com/video you can come on board for free or at $148(use to be $350) where you will get stock options in a company destine to go nowhere but up and the ability to build a team. You can start free and still get 50% commission(75% until June 13). If you get a 1000 worth of business it bumps you up the to what is called the Brand Builder position. This is company is poised to be a billion dollar company partnered with other billion dollar companies. If this fits you get sign up at www.theadcouple.localadlink.net under Get in Now

For a full overview, please view the following videos which include testimonials from other business owners.

wayney.mylocalads.biz/video4.php

wayney.mylocalads.biz/video3.php

Break down of the money

wayney.mylocalads.biz/opportunityg.php

Per Warren Buffet

wayney.mylocalads.biz/images/vid2.jpg

This has paid me like no othe

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.