Customer Service Anyone???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

alicia7davis in Chicago, Illinois

64 months ago

I'm a twenty year old woman who knows what she wants her career to be. I have always been interested in the call center field. I believe and trust that I would do an excellent job in being a CSR in a call center. I have searched and applied at almost every call center place I know or have heard of. I've tried Allied Interstate, The Lasalle Network, Direct Buy, ASP, Alere, George S May, and many more. The one problem that is keeping me held back is...experience! I really feel that these employers are missing out on a very good employee who is willing to give it her all just for a job in this field. I'll even take unpaid training. Can anyone suggest what I should do next? Or, can anyone hire me just for experience so I can work my way up? I really need someone to trust me cause this is so important to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

acsiac in New York, New York

64 months ago

If it's expereince you lack then, you will need to get an entry level customer service job. The best way is through an agency like officeteam.com. They are national. They may have a local office in your area. Register at their website first then call the local office to set up a face-to-face interview.

Call the person who interviewed you on Mondays and Fridays to let him/her know that you are serious about finding a job in that field. You will need to let them know on Monday or Friday that you are available for the following week for any employment they may have.

I hope this was helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Pclark5075 in Tulsa, Oklahoma

59 months ago

alicia7davis in Chicago, Illinois said: I'm a twenty year old woman who knows what she wants her career to be. I have always been interested in the call center field. I believe and trust that I would do an excellent job in being a CSR in a call center. I have searched and applied at almost every call center place I know or have heard of. I've tried Allied Interstate, The Lasalle Network, Direct Buy, ASP, Alere, George S May, and many more. The one problem that is keeping me held back is...experience! I really feel that these employers are missing out on a very good employee who is willing to give it her all just for a job in this field. I'll even take unpaid training. Can anyone suggest what I should do next? Or, can anyone hire me just for experience so I can work my way up? I really need someone to trust me cause this is so important to me.
Come to Oklahoma. This is call center alley!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.