Have gotten no response

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

ANN Carter in Fort Mill, South Carolina

64 months ago

I just relocated to Fort Mill, South Carolina. I was a mortgage broker for over 20 years. I am looking for full or part time work in Gift Registry or customer service or mortgages. I have contacted Babies R Us several times and sent my resume and have heard nothing. If you go there(Charlotte area) they tell you to apply on the computor. IT has been over 2 monthhs already. Any ideas? Ann Carter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CJ in Frankford, Delaware

59 months ago

Hi,
I'd like to move to SC with my 2 children, girl 8 and teen 14. I have 13 years of Hospitality....big Hotels in Wash DC and Assist Dir. of a Tourism Bureau....however, I am trying to finish my paraprofessional degree to be on same schedule as kids...I'm 48 years old...sending resume on computer goes into "cyber space" or they get over 50 0f them. I know the whole "routine" for over a year, which is why I'm going back to school to finish.
It's so hard, and challengin, lonely and what do you do? I haven't waited tables for over 15 years, however, I've tried..lol..lots of changes...I am still good at it..not so quick on the new computer systems...i took jobs I so didn't want to here in the resort of DE. It's just a thought, to take what you can, know its Temp. and keep going One Day at a Time..I know its hard..I have my faith and its still hard!
Where is Fort Mill? I have researched thoroughly SC for the kids and I to move there. Are you married with that support at all? Kids?
Well, here's my email. We're all in this together and maybe have an idea for each other. Your in my prayers Ann.
Carole
Sunshinech03@hotmail.com

Geri Germa

55 months ago

BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT INFO YOU PROVIDE TO THESE JOB ADS FOR THOSE LAID OFF OR JUST NOT ABLE TO FIND EMPLOYMENT. The info you provide may be used by these companies or individuals --selling your personal info as to what your skills are, what you want to do, or your hardships and get paid for the info. YOU WILL RECEIVE HUNDREDS of responses but they are new ADS looking to provide job seekers with Educational tips, or training info for which you must pay--They are Using YOU!! Do not open their e-mail Advertisements--sometimes there are millions of ads sent out to all of the IDs that have been provided to these leaches - and when you open the advertisement they've sent to you, they receive your specific E-MAIL ID and the problem continues with thousands of other fake Ads.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.