customer service resource

Comments (10)

xiola chubert in Elk Grove, California

83 months ago

are you looking for a great customer service job and are having no luck finding the right job for you? check out customerservicecrossing .com where they offer hundreds of customer service jobs. customerservicecrossing .com is one of the most comprehensive sites around for customer service jobs and i just absolutley love it!

sylvia simelton

83 months ago

i am looking for a customer service job willing to start as soonas possible

gwen52bless@yahoo.com in Temple Hills, Maryland

82 months ago

yes i would love to work at a bank i have very good customer sevice i love people.

Rhonda Byrd in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

82 months ago

I've been looking for a Customer Service job in the Murfreesboro Area since April 14, 2008, and I haven't had any luck. I love helping people with their problems in Freight or just if someone needs to talk to someone. I really need a job.

James Williams in Atlanta, Georgia

82 months ago

I relocated from New York 3 to Georgia the year of 2006 with 6 years of Customer Service and up until today I have not been able to land a job. By looking at me you would never know my age. I have gotten to the point of being ask how soon can I start but once they take another look and see that I am older than what I look that Monday start date become ( Well I think it would be better if I call you) If I know it was going to be like that I would have never moved down here. By the way I was just 50 when I came down with my wife to Georgia looking for a better life for us and the kids and to be able to own our own House

I realy hope someone can help me with this all I'm asking for is a chance

Janica Williams in Fairmont, West Virginia

74 months ago

sylvia simelton said: i am looking for a customer service job willing to start as soonas possible

Hi Sylvia, Let me know if you are still looking for job. If so which part of the country are you from?

jameswfairburn in Woodside, New York

74 months ago

James Williams in Atlanta, Georgia said: I relocated from New York 3 to Georgia the year of 2006 with 6 years of Customer Service and up until today I have not been able to land a job. By looking at me you would never know my age. I have gotten to the point of being ask how soon can I start but once they take another look and see that I am older than what I look that Monday start date become ( Well I think it would be better if I call you) If I know it was going to be like that I would have never moved down here. By the way I was just 50 when I came down with my wife to Georgia looking for a better life for us and the kids and to be able to own our own House

I realy hope someone can help me with this all I'm asking for is a chance

I moved back North 2009 (Maybe some one can help me now?)

jameswfairburn in Woodside, New York

74 months ago

jameswfairburn in Woodside, New York said: I moved back North 2009 (Maybe some one can help me now?)

I'm looking to find work in NJ or DE
I drive and able to work ither place
once I get a job I will be able to get an apartment
Please help

catherine mcginn in Omaha, Nebraska

72 months ago

I need to know how to get a hold of someone due to the fact I was married to a john mcginn for 9 yrs whaile he worked at the federal reserve in omaha according to the divorce decree I am entitled to half his retiremnt and pension starting this july he will be 55 and able to start getting it who can I talk to please send help I am still raising his sixth child and could use the money thabks Cathy mcginn

KristiH in Chattanooga, Tennessee

70 months ago

I've got over 20 years of customer service experience and I think that's my calling. I'm available now and can work any shift.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.