Seeking Customer Service Position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Missy in La Puente, California

72 months ago

I have over 10 years experience in Customer Service. I'm looking for a full time position with benefis that will provide me the opportunity to grow and excel. I have had call center experience with an Internet company that was once based in California. Most of my past experience has been working in a call center environment. I'm currently working part-time in retail until I find something full time. I am open to starting a career in a new field. Any suggestions on where I can look? I've been searhing for work for the last 3 weeks and I have ran out of ideas of where to search.

Thanks in advance for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Johnny Segarra in Utica, New York

72 months ago

I would check the county and state job sites. Your Customer service experience could relate to a job with them. Good benifits. Worth a look. :)

Missy in La Puente, California

72 months ago

Johnny, thanks for your advice.

Indeed Admin in Stamford, Connecticut

72 months ago

Hello Missy, Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! This is a great place to find advice, stories, questions and discussions all about getting a customer service postion, but you'll have more success finding a job by using our search engine! Just enter in the job you're looking for in the search field above and click the "find jobs" button to see all the job listings. Best of luck with your search! Indeed Admin

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.