Customer Service, Administrative Asst., Cashier - Experienced, Dependable

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Monica Brinkman in Rolla, Missouri

83 months ago

If you are looking for someone who will provide excellent customer service, administrative asst. or even cashier skills than I may be the candidate for you. With 20 plus years providing customers and clients with the best service I am sure to please your customers, clients and other memebers of your organization. Give me that opportuity and I'll prove my capabilites to your fine organization.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Naima Jazouli in Casablanca, Morocco

82 months ago

Monica Brinkman in Rolla, Missouri said: If you are looking for someone who will provide excellent customer service, administrative asst. or even cashier skills than I may be the candidate for you. With 20 plus years providing customers and clients with the best service I am sure to please your customers, clients and other memebers of your organization. Give me that opportuity and I'll prove my capabilites to your fine organization.

Dear Monica
My name is Naima, i saw today your announce and would like just wish you a good luck. Am also handling customer service in Morocco and looking for a job in international.
Did you find something or not yet?
Wish you again a good luck
Naima

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Veronica Westcott in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

82 months ago

Hi! I am Veronica Westcott. I have 10 years in customer service. I hard about your position from jobs.com. I have also, have training in customer service. I am also an experienced cashier and three years as a shift-Supervisor. Thank you very much!

Naima Jazouli in Rabat, Morocco

82 months ago

Veronica Westcott in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hi! I am Veronica Westcott. I have 10 years in customer service. I hard about your position from jobs.com. I have also, have training in customer service. I am also an experienced cashier and three years as a shift-Supervisor. Thank you very much!

very nice to find your reply my dear Veronica.
Am still looking for a job in International and hope I could find one day something. I would like to get more experience abroad.
If you want, we can keep in touch and build a freindship.
Again, wish you a good luck
Naima Jazouli, from Morocco

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.