Live person!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Deborah Gledhill in Graniteville, South Carolina

78 months ago

It is so frustrating to apply for jobs online and never have the ability to speak with a live person. It has become so impersonal. I have superior customer service & sales experience but it would help my job search if I could speak to a possible HR person directly!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Di in Wilmington, Ohio

78 months ago

Morning Deborah, Hey been here done this! Don't get discouraged....thats the only down fall about searching for work on these on-line job services. Its all part of the new age employment opportunities, along with seeking employment in the manner we must tell ourselves, we also have to adjust seeking employment in this manner. I too started feeling rejected and as if no one really even knew my resume was even out there. But, after 2 to 3 mos. sure enough they called and I interviewed and now am working for Athem Blue Cross\Blue Shield (fulltime). So, just keeping telling yourself they are out there and your just as qualified as any of us others out there! Believe in yourself and keep submitting your resumes to all that apply to you! Good luck and keep thinking and believing in yourself, always!!!

Di in Wilmington, OH

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.