Looking to take orders by phone or online

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (37)

carole in Hollywood, Florida

77 months ago

Joan LaCroix in Auburn, Massachusetts said: I have been looking for years for a home computer job or a customer service job to take orders by phone.
I need a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

vanessa brown in Baltimore, Maryland

76 months ago

I am looking for jobs or jobs with Verizon whereas, you work online.I am willing to work weekdays, weekends, holidays etc....I can be reached at 410-488-1440 or via e-mail.
I have well over ten years working with the public.Also other qualities in dealing with society.I hope to hear from you real soon.
thanks,vb
6/28/08

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

vanessa brown in Baltimore, Maryland

76 months ago

It is m(vb) again I would like a phone job in the home or however you can utilize me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Janice Hicks in Memphis, Tennessee

67 months ago

Joan LaCroix in Auburn, Massachusetts said: I have been looking for years for a home computer job or a customer service job to take orders by phone.
Try uhaul international, I'm currently employed with them working from home. website: uhaulhr.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Joy in Savannah, Georgia

64 months ago

Pull up WestatHome.com- it is a legit company. They do home customer service and telemarketing for many large companies such as Verizon, Cricket..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joy in Savannah, Georgia

64 months ago

Look up this website: Westathome.com, it is a legit work at home company that does business for large companies such as: Verizon, Cricket, some non profits.
They train and pay you a wage while you do so.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ck in Danbury, North Carolina

64 months ago

try this company alpine access at alpineaccess.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

LadyRos in Charlotte, North Carolina

64 months ago

Hello Joan have you had any luck yet findind a position with the phones yet? because thats exactly what I am looking for also./ So if you know of someone would you let me know please. Thank you and good luck. Roslyn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Spring Lee in Alexandria, Louisiana

64 months ago

I am very intrested. Contact me at I-love-Chuckie@excite.com

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mar1p0sa@comcast.net in Linden, New Jersey

63 months ago

Westathome.com.

I worked for them as customer service inbound calls.]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

WHERE AND WHO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tara Cantone in Norwalk, Connecticut

63 months ago

Regarding www.liv4e.com, there is a fee of $49.95, which they have marked down just for you! The orginal price was almost $200.00, but just for today until midnight, they will give you a 75% discount and you only pay $49.95.

They don't tell you this until you have read through about 3 pages of how legitimate this business is and you can earn money in your sleep.

IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Thanks Tara but no thanks i was told you dont have to pay for work,appreciate it. Ros

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jpcraft15@charter.net in Charlton, Massachusetts

38 months ago

Joy in Savannah, Georgia said: Look up this website: Westathome.com, it is a legit work at home company that does business for large companies such as: Verizon, Cricket, some non profits.
They train and pay you a wage while you do so.

What kind of job is it online?

38 months ago

ck in Danbury, North Carolina said: try this company alpine access at alpineaccess.com

I will try it.
thanks

It's hard to find a work at home Job

Joan
jpcraft15@charter.net

38 months ago

Donna M. in Murfreesboro, Tennessee said: Hey, I work from home and love it! I worked in retail customer service for 20 years at a large "galleria" style mall. I finally had enough of it, so I bought some land and moved to the country :) Now I handle customer service requests from my home office for about 5 hours each day... and I usually bring in $400 per week. It's not much, but I live simply and it covers my gas and food.

My employer is: www.liv4e.com

...and the last time I checked they were hiring!
Best wishes! -Donna

I just checked this site and I can't believe what I am seeing. Thanks for helping I will check if they need help on my computer

Thanks
Joan
jpcraft15@charter.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

38 months ago

ck in Danbury, North Carolina said: try this company alpine access at alpineaccess.com

They do not hire in Massachusetts

Joan
jpcraft15@charter.net

38 months ago

LadyRos in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Hello Joan have you had any luck yet findind a position with the phones yet? because thats exactly what I am looking for also./ So if you know of someone would you let me know please. Thank you and good luck. Roslyn

I havent had any luck yet? I didn't know this page existed. I was doing a search on online jobs. I came up with this page.

Joan
jpcraft15@charter.net

38 months ago

THANKS JOY I WILL CHECK IT OUT. I DONT WANT TO DO NO SELLING JUST TALK TO PEOPLES OR TAKE MESSAGES, SOMETHING OF THAT NATURE. THANKS EVERYONE. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

tonie walker in Omaha, Nebraska

38 months ago

me to good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jpcraft15 in Leicester, Massachusetts

37 months ago

Janice Hicks in Memphis, Tennessee said: Try uhaul international, I'm currently employed with them working from home. website: uhaulhr.com

Thanks I will try

37 months ago

No reply on any jobs yet?
Joan

MaryAnn in Morehead City, North Carolina

34 months ago

Donna M. in Murfreesboro, Tennessee said: Hey, I work from home and love it! I worked in retail customer service for 20 years at a large "galleria" style mall. I finally had enough of it, so I bought some land and moved to the country :) Now I handle customer service requests from my home office for about 5 hours each day... and I usually bring in $400 per week. It's not much, but I live simply and it covers my gas and food.

...and the last time I checked they were hiring!
Best wishes! -Donna

Donna ~ is your post still applicable??

sandyleew903@aol.com in Floral Park, New York

34 months ago

You link says not good link. I do not understand why?

jpcraft15 in Auburn, Massachusetts

34 months ago

I do not know what is wrong. What link did you use>

jpcraft15 in Auburn, Massachusetts

34 months ago

The link does not work.
What is your phone number.
I don't know how to change my town.

Joan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

livinginashoe in New Tazewell, Tennessee

30 months ago

I have tried the liv4e.com and it is going to go daddy they may no longer be using that site But Donna i am looking for that exact kind of work if you have a new link to provide that would be helpful thanks in advance
Sharon

Tay dixon in Fairburn, Georgia

26 months ago

Donna M. in Murfreesboro, Tennessee said: Hey, I work from home and love it! I worked in retail customer service for 20 years at a large "galleria" style mall. I finally had enough of it, so I bought some land and moved to the country :) Now I handle customer service requests from my home office for about 5 hours each day... and I usually bring in $400 per week. It's not much, but I live simply and it covers my gas and food .

...and the last time I checked they were hiring !
Best wishes! -Donna

Please help! I tryed the link liv4e.com but it did not work

chuckljns in Richmond, Virginia

25 months ago

I am a miltary (Army) veteran (Vietnam) and senior citizen. I would like to take orders from my home or answer inbound customer service calls. Does anyone have any leads I might follow to be able to do this?

mertie1 in Valdosta, Georgia

23 months ago

Donna M. in Murfreesboro, Tennessee said: Hey, I work from home and love it! I worked in retail customer service for 20 years at a large "galleria" style mall. I finally had enough of it, so I bought some land and moved to the country :) Now I handle customer service requests from my home office for about 5 hours each day... and I usually bring in $400 per week. It's not much, but I live simply and it covers my gas and food .

...and the last time I checked they were hiring !
Best wishes! -Donna

I went to that site but I didn't see where to apply.

tar in Atlanta, Georgia

22 months ago

really good com[pany i was there almost 2 years

22 months ago

Joy in Savannah, Georgia said: Pull up WestatHome.com- it is a legit company. They do home customer service and telemarketing for many large companies such as Verizon, Cricket..

Hi Joy
No one uses people in Massachusetts

22 months ago

tar in Atlanta, Georgia said: really good com[pany i was there almost 2 years

No one uses people in Massachusetts to work at home

Jonblack in Bronx, New York

19 months ago

i would like to get this job here

sdowling in Walpole, Massachusetts

15 months ago

I am desperately looking for a job to work from home can any can anyone give me any information.

sandyleew903 in Lynbrook, New York

15 months ago

mertie1 in Valdosta, Georgia said: I went to that site but I didn't see where to apply.

If you have to pay for working for someone else, don't. I have had my own business since 2000. One thing I have learned the hard way, is NO FEES.

fortune 500 in Miami, Florida

14 months ago

hello my company is hiring work from home,we are helping others earn extra income,look at the video youtu.be/weYJ1gu75zA

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.