Experienced Database Developer looking for Work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Mikhail Feyman in Bronx, New York

80 months ago

I have over 15 years experience working with databases, ranging from the old and decrepit DBase to more modern applications such as SQL and FoxPro. On that note, I am also quick to learn a new language when the need arises.

I have a BS in Computer Science/Mathematics. This gives me the ability to put my analytical skills to use in building complicated, yet functional and user-friendly applications (with one of my databases having accommodated over 100 remote sites at the same time, with multiple workstations at each site, with a very low amount of user complaints).

My work experience has taken me from companies like V.I.M to Phillips Medcare, and most recently Clayton(up until the mortgage crisis). Throughout my time working in these companies, I have worked on Databases with an emphasis on clients, medical equipment, merchandise (with a certain module having saved over $20,000 on a purchase order) and many many more.

I'm confident that I can provide an effective solution for any Database needs that are required.

Please contact me at MFeyman@gmail.com with any questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.