Concorde Career College

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 507)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

HopefulDentalHygienist

72 months ago

Hello has anyone heard of Concorde Career College Dental Hygiene Program. It is a new program here in Memphis and I don't know what quality of education I will get since it is a new program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

FutureDentalHygienist in Memphis, Tennessee

72 months ago

I just got accepted into the dental hygiene program at Concorde in Memphis. Although it's a new program the Hygiene Director, is on top of her game. She is only accepting very qualified students. She is determined to make this program a success. The school's, hygiene program, accreditation is based on students passing the National Board.

I, too, was concern because it is at Concorde and it such an accelerated program. This program is based a lot on clinical experience verses a lot of unnecessary classes you have to take at UT. Although you have General Ed classes you have to take at Concorde (the ones that are needed for board) it's not as many as it is at UT. The cost is "CRAZY" costly! You should take a tour of the Hygiene setup you would be impress with how nice and new it is. Everything is real current.

Just keep in mine that UT has tons of people trying to get one of their 24 or so seats. Where as, Concorde has maybe 40 or so people trying to get one of their 24 seats. Not to many people know of Concorde's program. I hope this helped. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Wannabe Dental Hygienist in Memphis, Tennessee

71 months ago

Can you elaborate on the accelerated classes? How often do you have to go? Can you work at the same time? Do you have a ballpark figure on how much it costs??
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

The program is a 70 week (about 18 months) program consisting of 7 terms that are 10 weeks each. If you have not completed your general ed classes (Eng 101, Intro to Soc, A&P 1, Chem, Microbiology, College Alg, Intro to Phy, and Intro to Speech)classes are M-F 8:00-12:45. If you have completed your general ed classes then you would not start the clinical part of the program until June. (Based on my start date of Jan 12th)

In my case, I will start class on Jan 12. Term 1, I only have 1 class (A&P 1 w/a lab). My class is on tue 8:00-12:00 and the lab is on thur 8:00-10:00. Term 2, I have 3 classes Chem 8:00-10:15 tue/thur, Intro to Speech 10:30-12:45 tue/thur and Microbiology 8:00-10:15 wed/fri. After that, I will have all clinical classes and I'm not sure but I think those classes are held M-F from 8:00-4:00 or 5:00.

As far as working, that is up to you. I'm not planning on working because it's going to be such a demanding program and I don't want the stress of going to school and working.

The total for the program, at this time, is $39,299. The cost covers everything from your scrubs to the national board. If you have your general ed classes completed the cost of those classes and text books are deducted from the total cost. If you are working in the dental field already and have had a recent PPD and Hep B series done this cost is also deducted from the total cost. My husband is military so I had my done at the base.

Concorde has 2 test you have to take (the Wonderlic and the Hobet) that determines if you are a qualified applicant for the program. Once this is determined you will have a interview with the hygiene staff and then notified if you're accepted at a later date. After completion of the program you will have an Associate of Applied Science degree. From my understanding, Concorde is working with East Tennessee State University for a BS completion program.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Diane in Olive Branch, Mississippi

71 months ago

For Concorde in Memphis,

What is the enrollment date? Does it rotate throughout the year or is there just one date?

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

Diane, I'm not really sure of the different start dates (b/c it's a new program). However, the 1st class started May of 2008 and my class will start on Jan 12th. I've heard another class is slated for either Aug or Oct of this year, but I'm not 100% sure. You can contact Concorde for that information. I worked with a Admission Rep by the name of Crystal. She was very helpful throughout the entire process. I hope this information helped!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

To FutureDentalHygienist...thank you so much for your detailed response. I must admit I am totally shocked at the cost. I guess I will have to think this through more. You have been very helpful! Good luck to you! Please keep us posted on your progress as you go through it. I would love to know what you think about the program once you are in it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

RhondaFutureDentalHygienist

71 months ago

Hello to you all well I applied to the Concorde Dental Hygiene Program and unfortunately i was not accepted for this class but she has put my application back in rotation for the August 2009 class I have to retake the HOBET i did pretty good on the wonderlic but it is that HOBET that I need to get a really high score in. I wanted to say congrats to the ones who were accepted and also I wanted to know if you can give me any tips that will better my chances of getting accepted this time around any tips will be appreicated and also do she really go by the point system and so you need to have any dental background.

Thanks so much in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

Well Wannabe Dental Hygienist, I thought the same thing, about the cost, until I did some research on Concorde and UT. Although UT is cheaper you have to pay for National Board, your hygiene kit plus parking, books, and insurance so it almost the same. I almost decide against the program at Concorde, too, b/c I had to take out student loans plus pay 10k out of pocket. Hopefully, the economy will pick up before I graduate and I'm able to find a job to pay back my loans!

If you have any other questions just let me know. I'll keep you guys, here in Memphis, updated as to how the program is going.

Keep in mind, you have to walk by FAITH not by your bank account!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

Rhonda, I'm sorry to hear you did not get into the program this time around! I took the Wonderlic twice then I had to take the CPAT. I kept missing the Wonderlic cut off by 1 the first time and 2 the second time. I was well prepared for the HOBET. I ordered this book called HOBET Secret Study Guide and the practice tests plus a HOBET book I purchased from Concorde. All 3 helped me a lot.

As for dental experience, I don't think you need it. Although, it's helpful when you start to study Dental Anatomy and instruments. I think she did go by the point system. When I asked about the point system during my interview she said most people only get between 5-8 points. I got 13. I think it's all about the interview and how confident you are when talking with her about yourself and your goals. The more confident you are with your desire to be a Hygienist and the dental field itself, will help you a great deal. You many have to do some research before your interview to have some general knowledge about hygiene, if you don't have a dental background. Also, having an Admission Rep that can express to the director you strong desire to be in the program can help, too!

If you would like a copy of my book and practice tests I can make you a copy and either email it to you or we can meet somewhere for you to pick it up (I live in the Arlington area). I was also given a copy of the interview questions from my Admission Rep that helped me put my thoughts together before my interview, if you want a copy of that as well.

Just let me know...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

I would love to have a copy of the information you have! That would be incredibly helpful! I really appreciate that offer but I am concerned about how to get it. I live in Olive Branch so we are not exactly close to each other. Any suggestions? I can post my email if you want to email it to me but I don't know how much trouble that would be.

I am most worried about those tests. My math is not up to par. I have not had college algebra in years. Do you know what else they base they base the point system on? I have a 4.0 college gpa but I am not nearly a graduate. I am also a member of the national honor society. I don't even want to go apply until I know more about these tests.

So I take it you can't finance the entire amount or did you make the decision to put down $10,000? I do agree with you about walking by FAITH and not my bank account. I just have other people to consider too. My husband has to be on board. I have not even mentioned this program to him since I found out about it. He knows I have wanted to do this for years but the closests schools are UT, which was 4 years, and then Northeast MS which is two years. Northeast is at least an hour and a half away from me so I have been dragging my feet. I was so elated when I went to the ADHA website and saw that Concorde had gotten accredited. I really hope they keep it.

Thanks so much for all of your input!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

Thanks so much Future Dental Hygienist I would love to have a copy of the HOBET and interview test questions by the way who was your admissions rep... I am in the Germantown area but to make it easy you could email them to me if you will like to.... I really need to make in the high 50's to get thoes points.

Thanks so much for your time and I wish you the best of luck and who knows maybe we will meet when i get accepted to the August 2009 class.

Rhonda

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

FutureDentalHygienist...Ok, this is bizarre! I thought you were talking to me when I got the email because my name is Rhonda also!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

How about that, Rhonda 1 and 2 (LOL).

Rhonda (in Germantown), my rep was Crystal. Do you have the DH Candidate Scoring Sheet? You can get points for all kinds of things such as observing in a dental office, high school Algebra and Chemistry, overall appearance, even if you have a associate or bachelor's degree in anything. I would not worry so much about the points but more on the Hobet and for sure the interview!!

Rhonda (in Olive Branch), don't stress about the test. The Wonderlic is a stupid test they give. You are given 12 minutes to answer as many of the 50 questions that are given and you have to a certain amount correct to pass. It's really no preparing for this test. You can take it twice before they offer you the CPAT test which makes a lot more sense to me. The HOBET is another story, however, if you prepare for it you will do fine. I would suggest not waiting until the last minute to study or start working with a Admission Rep. I studied for a month and a half before I took the HOBET. Don't worry about your math skills being up to par. The Hobet material I have will well prepare you for the math part of the test.

The GPA was not a big deal because there are ppl in my class that don't have any or have very little college. Once you decide if you're going to apply and speak with an Admission Rep have your college transcrpit sent to Concorde b/c once you have all your testing completed you wil met with someone who will tell you what they will or will not accept. As long as you have a "C" or better and it's the same course they will accept it and the cost of the class and book will come off of your total.

As for the financing, once you complete your FASA application Concorde will get you quailfied for grants or loans. All is based on income. Lower income get more help.

Another thing I like about this program is that you get paired up with a current hygiene student that acts as a mentor.

Any other questions, let me know!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

I forgot to say, give me you email addresses and I'll send you guys the testing material.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

You are so much help thank you so much for all your help futuredentalhygienist.....my email address is rhondatamika@aol.com and again thanks so much i also will like to keep in contact to let you know how everything goes with me such as testing and getting prepared for the interview when it gets close to time for me but I am planning to take the HOBET in March 2009 so this will give me plenty of time to study.

again thanks so much

Rhonda

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wannabe Dental Hygienist in Olive Branch, Mississippi

71 months ago

I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate all of your responses and help! You have been fantastic! My email is rmullins@reasterday.com.

Thanks again!
Rhonda

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

I have sent you both 2 emails. If you have trouble opening these files, please, let me know! I hope you find this information helpful. I also used the HOBET/NET book as a reference.

Good luck and let me know how things work out!

AnotherPotentialRDH in Memphis, Tennessee

71 months ago

Hey Guys-
I went to Concorde todat and spoke with a Rep and then sat down with Financial Aid. I have a Bachelor's degree already and because of that, qualify for WAY less. I believe Concorde will finance $3000 of your tuition and if you have already taken some of the prereqs (that are a part of the 70 wk program), that amount is deducted from the $39,299. They do give you a couple alternatives for alternative loans, but the interest rates are not very friendly. The facility itself looks amazing and the lady running it is a graduate of the UT program. Good luck to you all.

If possible, could you please send me those study materials as well? My email address is MiaBeachDiva@yahoo.com. Thank you for all of your postings!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

Based on my situation...FA is need based not if you have a degree or not. Concorde doesn't finance anything (in house financing). You still need to complete the FASA application. Based on the tax information you supply FASA with Concorde is able to tell you what you would qualify for (federal pell grants-don't have to pay back or federal stafford loans-you have to pay it back). The stafford loan is available to anyone in need.

Because I did not qualify for a pell grant, I had to take out stafford loans which did not cover my full tuition. The federal gov't felt my husband and I could contribute 10k towards my education (again based on taxes). This may not be anyone elses case.

As for alternative loans, yes Concorde supply you with different financing banks. However, if you don't have a credit score of 720 or better the chances of you getting an alternative loan is very slim (this information is straight from the FA ofc @ Concorde) because of the economy, banks are not lending money like before. I went to my credit union and was able to get a better interest rate than what the alternative loan banks could offer plus I had a 680 credit score and could not get an alternative loan.

I would recommend that anyone interested in Concorde speak to an Admission Rep and FA Ofc Rep yourself so that you can get the information based on you situation. Not everyone financial need is the same so what you will quailfy for will be different. I'm giving information based on my situation, to be used as a reference point only.

AnotherPotentialRDH, I will email you the information :)

If anyone have any questions about what I have posted, please, let me know. I don't want to mislead or confuse anyone. I'm don't want to sound like a know it all b/c that is for sure not the case. What I'm sharing is based on my experience and situation only. Every situation and experience is different.

Thanks guys

71 months ago

Do you guys know anything about the National Boards or where I might be able to get information about the testing dates? I had orientation yesterday at Concorde but forgot to ask that question. If anyone have this info to share I would greatly appreciate it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

Oh- see they told me that they would finance only $3000. I have NO idea where that amount came from, it's just what she told me. I also have taken out Federal Loans before and she said that that affected the amount, however, that's just what I was told. You are right about getting the other private loans as long as you have a high credit score, but if you don't, you may still get one with a co-signer.

I'm glad you checked with the credit union though- the interest rates on those alternative loans were...frightening!

Thanks for sending the packet to me! :)

Please keep us updated on your progress and if you could, let me know what your Gen Ed classes are like as far as the science aspects as I am looking at entering the Aug. 31st class.

Thanks! :)

RhondaFutureDentalHygienist in Memphis, Tennessee

71 months ago

Well I know the reason why i was not accepted for the Jan 12th class at Concorde, the reason being because I did not have enough points. So my rep suggested that I enroll in the dental assisting program which is 8 months in length complete the dental assisting program and then apply again for the dental hygiene program in September 2009 and how their point system is set up..If you are a graduate of the concorde dental assisting program that is 3 points and if you get your CDA/RDA that is another 2 points and then dental assisting itself is a allied health program so you will get like 1 or 2 points for that, observing in a dental office gets you like 1 point so the way it is set up you will have a better chance of accepted if you complete their dental assisting program is what the rep said to me so needless so say I will be starting the Dental Assisting program Jan 26th 2009 and I am pretty excited about that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

GonnaBeDentalHygienist

71 months ago

Hi Rhonda, is there anyway you could e-mail me the testing material as well? My e-mail address is sarah.stokes@yahoo.com. I've already passed the Wonderlic but I'm freaking out about the HOBET. I was supposed to take it in October of 08 but I felt I wasn't ready for it. I contacted my rep today & she said that I have to take it before the end of May if I want to be accepted the next time around but I feel so overwhelmed by all the material I have to study!

I dropped out of high school early on & got a GED so I haven't taken any biology or chemistry courses. Do you have any suggestions on how I can better familiarize myself in these areas? I bought a book "Health Occupations Entrance Exam" & I'm studying the biology & chemistry information given in this book but it will be the only information I have on those subjects. Do you think it would be beneficial for me to take a couple of college courses on these subjects? Also, do you think I really have enough time to study all the material by May?

What is the name of the book you bought from Concorde. Is it the same book I bought? I promise, last two question...You said you bought the HOBET Secret Study Guide; did you buy it from www.mo-media.com/hobet? If so, is this book worth buying? Thank you so much for your help, Sarah

GonnaBeDentalHygienist

70 months ago

Is there anyone who has taken the HOBET test at Concorde recently that knows if there is any science material on the reading comprehension part of the test? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if there's anyone who needs a copy of the Health Occupations Entrance Exam book, just let me know & I'll e-mail you a copy of it. I actually bought the book but I was doing some research on the internet & without meaning to, I found a place where I was able to download the book.

RhondaFutureDentalHygienist in Germantown, Tennessee

70 months ago

To answer your question GonnaBeDentalHygienist it was not any science material on the reading comprehension part of the HOBET.

GonnaBeDentalHygienist

70 months ago

Thank you :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

GirlSmiley in Tacoma, Washington

70 months ago

I am moving back to memphis next month and was going to school to become a dental assistant.I got in touch with Concorde today and I have an appointment when I get into Memphis.I would like more info and was wondering if FutureDentalHygienist could also e-mail me some information that she has or anyone else for that matter.The info here is very helpful and I am stepping out on faith that this will all fall into place for me.I have wanted this for so long and since my husband is leaving for Iraq,I am coming back home to Memphis to get my degree in Dental Hygiene and everything is falling into place.To Future,did you have some GenEd courses already completed?

70 months ago

Hi GirlSmiley,

Yes, I can send you the study material for the HOBET test. I will need your email address. I would also recommend you purchase the HOBET book. You can get it from Concorde, bookstore, Ebay, or Amazon.com. Between the HOBET book and the study material I will send to you, you should be well prepared for the test. At least I was.

Sorry to hear about your husband going to Iraq. Prayers are with you and your family! What branch of service is he in? My husband is in the Navy.

I had all but 4 of my Gen Ed classes completed. I'm currently taking Anatomy and Physiology at Concorde followed by my other 3 classes at the end of March. Then I will start my hygiene classes in June.

If you have any other questions just let us know! Good Luck with your move back to the MidSouth.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

GirlSmiley in Tacoma, Washington

70 months ago

My husband is in the Army.He and I both were in the Air Force at first,but I got out when I had my first son.He's been in 8 years this March.My e-mail address is coocatorboomboom@yahoo.com.Thanks for your prayers.If you could give me any advice or anything,that would help tremendously.I'm thinking about taking a few classes at Southwest this summer.Thanks so much for the help and encouragement.

70 months ago

JB in Memphis, Tennessee said: I am also looking into attending Concorde for the Hygenist Program and saw that you mentiond $39,299...Is it really close to $40,000 dollars? Also do they accept previous college credits - and lastly do they promise job placement?
Thank you for any info you give!

Yes, the cost I stated is the exact cost of the program. They do accept previous college credits, but only the classes applicable to the program, i.e., Speech, English Comp 1, Psych, Socio, Chem, Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology, and College Algebra. They do NOT promise job placement. When I visited the facility, I asked the director about that same thing and she said that the dental field is a very close knit network and that local area dentists usually will find out who is graduating from Dental Hygiene programs. Keep in mind, there are also students graduating every year from UT's DH program as well. Most dentists do not advertise jobs or post them online or in papers due to the overwhelming responses they get, most of which are usually off the wall resumes.

I attended the information session Concorde had tonight and would suggest you do the same. It is extremely informative. If you cannot make one of the sessions, an admissions rep will discuss info and answer all the questions he/she can, as well as take you on a tour. The facility is very impressive. Also, if you have any of the Gen Ed classes that I listed above that transfer in, the cost of those classes will be deducted from the total cost.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

Diane in Olive Branch, Mississippi said: For Concorde in Memphis,

What is the enrollment date? Does it rotate throughout the year or is there just one date?

Thanks.

The next class starts August 31. I believe the next one after that would be for January '10.

Brooke in Hernando, Mississippi

70 months ago

FutureDentalHygienist in Memphis, Tennessee said: I have sent you both 2 emails. If you have trouble opening these files, please, let me know! I hope you find this information helpful. I also used the HOBET/NET book as a reference.

Good luck and let me know how things work out!

Hi. My name is Brooke and I have been looking into the program as well. Would you send me a copy if it is not too much trouble? That would be great. My email is melbrookeh@yahoo.com! Thanks!

April in Birmingham, Alabama

70 months ago

Brooke in Hernando, Mississippi said: Hi. My name is Brooke and I have been looking into the program as well. Would you send me a copy if it is not too much trouble? That would be great. My email is melbrookeh@yahoo.com! Thanks!

Hi my name is April would you send me a copy too. Thanks april_leana@yahoo.com

o0jeska0o in Memphis, Tennessee

69 months ago

Hey, I was interested in the information you were sending out. My email address is jessicahudgins@hotmail.com. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!

sleepymom in Vancouver, Washington

69 months ago

o0jeska0o in Memphis, Tennessee said: Hey, I was interested in the information you were sending out. My email address is jessicahudgins@hotmail.com. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!

Jessica,

Hi, my name is Tammy. Would it be possible for you to e-mail me the information that you receive? My e-mail is blanco115@comcast.net. Thank you in advance for your help - I sincerely appreciate it! Thank you

69 months ago

Hi Guys...

It's been awhile since I posted last. The first term is over, thank God, with 6 more to go. I'm curious to know if any of you that expressed an interest a few months ago are still interested? Have any of you completed your application/testing? I would love to hear about your progress since we all last wrote.

If any of you have any questions for me, I'm still available to answer/help where I can. Hope to hear from you soon! :-)

a haile in Mesquite, Texas

68 months ago

FutureDentalHygienist in Memphis, Tennessee said: Hi Guys...

It's been awhile since I posted last. The first term is over, thank God, with 6 more to go. I'm curious to know if any of you that expressed an interest a few months ago are still interested? Have any of you completed your application/testing? I would love to hear about your progress since we all last wrote.

If any of you have any questions for me, I'm still available to answer/help where I can. Hope to hear from you soon! :-)

Hi there, i'm going to take the hobet Mar25/09 please wish me lack if possible can you send me the practice test by e-mail bram732003@yahoo.com thank you ahead.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

RDH2009 in Olive Branch, Mississippi

68 months ago

Hello, I am new to this forum, I was reading about reviews for Concorde. I am a student in the first class and I have just completed my 4th term. I am so excited about becoming an Hygienist. I love my school and would recommend it to anyone thinking about applying...

A haile in Mesquite, Texas

68 months ago

Unfortuntly i did take Hobet test today and i didn't make it my application due date is Apri 1st that means i have to wait another one year. It is so agonizing. Is there any adive you have to share with me? i have another quetion too why DH is choosed by only women?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

A haile in Mesquite, Texas said: Unfortuntly i did take Hobet test today and i didn't make it my application due date is Apri 1st that means i have to wait another one year. It is so agonizing. Is there any adive you have to share with me? i have another quetion too why DH is choosed by only women?

First, I'm sad to hear that you didn't make it. However, things happen for a reason! Don't get discouraged. The next DH class is scheduled to started Aug 18th or 31st, I'm not sure. I would contact my Admission Rep and ask again about deadline dates. Sometimes, they say one thing to pressure you into completing the process quicker. Stress to him/her how much you want to be a DH and to start with the next class. I think you can take the HOBET twice in a year. I completed my testing in Oct`08 interviewed early Nov and was notified late Nov. Started Jan`09. I say that to say, you may have up until early May to complete everything, this is my assumption not fact :-)

I will send you the material I used to prepare for the HOBET test and the interview. I received your other posting late this afternoon and it was to late to email you the information. What were your scores, if you don't mine telling me? You can reply to my email address that I send you the study material from.

To answer your other question: The DH field is considered a woman's occupation because most men are "assumed" to be the dentist and most dentist don't want their patients confusing a male DA or DH as the doctor, as explained by the last dentist I worked for. Good question!

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Keep me posted on what your Adm Rep tells you about the deadline. Stay encouraged and determined!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

RDH2009 in Olive Branch, Mississippi said: Hello, I am new to this forum, I was reading about reviews for Concorde. I am a student in the first class and I have just completed my 4th term. I am so excited about becoming an Hygienist. I love my school and would recommend it to anyone thinking about applying...

Hi RDH2009...I'm in the second DH class. I have 2 site that I'm sure you will find benefical. www.amyrdh.com and www.andyfuturerdh.com. Both sites have useful information and RDH that love the profession, unlike this forum that's filled with dream bashers, lol!

Aleksandr in Denver, Colorado

68 months ago

If anyone has electronic version of HOBET Guide Book could you please send it to yezubenko@msn.com I have an exam scheduled in two weeks and need to study with everything i can get my hands on :) Thank you in advance!

Michelle in Memphis, Tennessee

68 months ago

Future Dental Hygienist or anyone... will someone send me this info as well? The book and practice tests and interview questions? Thank you so much for helping so many people out! michellelong74@hotmail.com

Kimberly in Southaven, Mississippi

67 months ago

Future Dental Hygienist or anyone....Will you please send me this information too? The book, practice tests, interview questions, and anything else that would be useful? I have just decided to pursue this career field, and would really appreciate anything anyone does to help. Thanks so much!! My email is km.mitchell@hotmail.com.

alt in Union City, Tennessee

67 months ago

Can you please send me the study material for the HOBET test. And any other helpful information. I go tommrrow to take my 12 min test and i am very stressed! Anything you can send would be a help! atidwel2@gmail.com

hopeful in Bowling Green, Kentucky

66 months ago

I was wondering if anyone had any hints about the net test?

66 months ago

I would suggest that you get the HOBET/NET book and review it. If you've been out of school for awhile brush up on your elementary Algebra, basic grammar and the most important >>>>>>>>on the reading comprehension section make sure you have a FULL understanding of the passage before you move on to answering the questions because the computer will not allow you to go back! The passages are boring and long but just make sure you understand it!!!!

The HOBET/NET is nothing like the SAT, if you've taken it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DWalls in Olive Branch, Mississippi

66 months ago

Hey everyone I took the HOBET test today 5/28, I hope I get in this year for the DH program, I started taking classes at TSU and the only thing I have to take are clinical classes. Anyone have the price for just those classes? Also I have not taking the WONDERLIC test yet, what kinds of question are asked?

ginamre

66 months ago

Hello everyone! My name is Regina. I am very interested in denatal hygeine. I am currently enrolled in a distance learning program at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA. My major is psychology. I want to change my major to dental hygeine. I need a dependable job because I have a family to take care of. I understand that it is hard to find a job in psych. I am sure that I have almost all of my pre-ed classes out of the way. Could somebody please email me all this helpful info and anymore info that they find helpful. It will be greatly appreciated! My email is ginamre@msn.com. Thanks so much!! Regina

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.