Dental Employment Opportunities

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

apriljoy93007 in brooklyn, United States minor outlying islands

85 months ago

Are you looking for a stable career? Dental employment opportunities are everywhere. A shortage of dental professionals continues to grow therefore dental employment opportunities are plentiful. The demand for dental hygienist, dental assistants, dentist, and also dental office managers makes these professions hot new career or business to start. The salaries continues to climb for these dental professionals.
What is dental employment agency opportunities? A dental employment agency is an employment agency the procures employment for dental workers such as dental hygienist, dental assistants, registered dental hygienist, dentist, dental receptionist. The dental employment agency provides placements for these dental professionals on a temporary, permanent placement, temp to hire, and leasing dental employees. With great demand for dental employment opportunities, the dental employment agency business will be a lucrative business for ambitious entrepreneurs.
A dental temporary agency is a business that provides dental staffing services on temporary basis. The dental temporary agency provides employment or on a contractual basis for dental hygienist, dental assistants, dentist, dental receptionist, dental office managers, and other dental professionals. The dental temporary agency either sends these dental professionals on a temporary assignments from hourly to long term assignments, usually 12 weeks assignments. It all depends on the contract. Also, some dental temporary agency provides temporary to permanent placement or just direct placement. More info. anthonysguides.com/dentalemploymentopportunities.htm apriljoy93007

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

margaret middlebrooks in Jamaica, New York

73 months ago

I am a dental hygienist and dental assisting teacher for dept of education. In 2011, I will be retiring from dept of education. I do have dental office management experience. I am looking for a part time position doing desk work. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JEAN SANON in Fort Myers, Florida

30 months ago

I M LOOKING FOR A DENTAL HYGIENE POSITION IN THE AREA OF FORT-MYERS,FL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.