looking for work in Houston, Texas

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Tanisha Barton in Toronto, Ontario

81 months ago

I live presently in Toronto, Ontario and I am thinking of moving to Houston Texas. What is the job market like for a front desk person

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Susan in League City, Texas

74 months ago

I came to Houston on vacation in 1986, a couple years after graduating from chairside assisting in Windsor, Ontario. I did three job interviews just to see what was available and ended up doing some temp work and getting accepted for all three jobs. I went home with more money than I came down with. I quickly graduated from chairside to front office management. I'm still involved in the field and the answer to your question is "Come on down". There are always lots of jobs and I'd be glad to be your guide. email me directly at srgana@yahoo.com

Susan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cynthhaven in Lancaster, California

61 months ago

Tanisha Barton in Toronto, Ontario said: I live presently in Toronto, Ontario and I am thinking of moving to Houston Texas. What is the job market like for a front desk person

Hello my name is cynthia i live in California.I am currently
working as an dental receptionist getting paid $20 an hour , I have 10 years of working experience with an x-ray lisence , me and my family are plannning to move to houston . Do you think a receptionist job in houston would match my current
wage?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.