I've been looking and appying for months!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Samantha in Naperville, Illinois

62 months ago

Hi all! My name is Samantha, I live in Illinois and i've been tryin to get a job as a dental receptionist for months. I have a resume and a cover page and I'm currently undergoeing enrollment in college to be a dental assistant.. does anyone have any tips? I never get any call backs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Office Manager in Melbourne, Florida

62 months ago

Samantha in Naperville, Illinois said: Hi all! My name is Samantha, I live in Illinois and i've been tryin to get a job as a dental receptionist for months. I have a resume and a cover page and I'm currently undergoeing enrollment in college to be a dental assistant.. does anyone have any tips? I never get any call backs.

I am an office manager at a dental office. Go into the office and ask to speak to the manager, personlly speak to them regarding the position available. Call them back in three days, if no response. Be available whenever for an interview. Focus more on what you can do for the office rather than what you want in a job. Also, make it clear that your school will not have any effect on your work. (People don't want to hire someone that is going to leave in 6 months.)Have you resume professionally done maybe. Good Luck! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

michelle in Richmond Hill, Ontario

57 months ago

Office Manager in Melbourne, Florida said: I am an office manager at a dental office. Go into the office and ask to speak to the manager, personlly speak to them regarding the position available. Call them back in three days, if no response. Be available whenever for an interview. Focus more on what you can do for the office rather than what you want in a job. Also, make it clear that your school will not have any effect on your work. (People don't want to hire someone that is going to leave in 6 months.)Have you resume professionally done maybe. Good Luck! :)

Hi dear, I am going to take a dental receptionist course i just read your message that you are manager. If you they have manager and receptionist in the office?

Who will be doing all the billing in the office? Thank you very much for all your informations.

Michelle in Toronto, Ontario

35 months ago

michelle in Richmond Hill, Ontario said: Hi dear, I am going to take a dental receptionist course i just read your message that you are manager. If you they have manager and receptionist in the office?

Who will be doing all the billing in the office? Thank you very much for all your informations.

Come to Red Deer Aberta . The pay is above average , beautuful city , midway between Edmonton and Calgary,

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.