dental assistant trying to get into front office work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

sweetiez38 in Long Beach, California

64 months ago

hey there im desperatly trying to find work as a dental assistant and have no luck so i am now trying to work in the front office because it seems that that is whats needed most in a dental office.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Minneapolis, Minnesota

64 months ago

sweetiez38 in Long Beach, California said: hey there im desperatly trying to find work as a dental assistant and have no luck so i am now trying to work in the front office because it seems that that is whats needed most in a dental office.

Hi
In response to your posting looking for front desk. I too am a Dental Assistant and it took me a few tries to convince the hiring manager that I was capable of handling the front office. Then there is the issue that when the job market opens up again are you going to be leaving and going back to the clinical department. I made cold calls to offices asking if they needed any help with recall and if they ever needed a back up assistant I was able to step right in. It worked quite well for me . Hope it does for you.

Haley in Athens, Georgia

59 months ago

I am near graduation of a Dental Assisting Program and can not even get the chance to have an interview. I have had extensive training and formally educated. I Know I live in a college town, but I didnt think it would be this hard. Any tips? thank you so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sweet_tooth27 in Olive Branch, Mississippi

59 months ago

I am a dental assistant and I hate my job. I would gladly give u my job, if i could.

beckymocan in Sacramento, California

57 months ago

ive been looking for a job for months how can i get a offce job asap ...??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

beckymocan in Sacramento, California

57 months ago

sweet_tooth27 in Olive Branch, Mississippi said: I am a dental assistant and I hate my job. I would gladly give u my job, if i could.

that would be great lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.