dental assistant front office or assiting dentist

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

wanna job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Petersburg, Michigan

58 months ago

Hi I also have been looking for an assistant job for months and I've had alot of interviews but always somebody with more experience gets hired instead I'm a hard worker who takes pride in my work but how do I get the exp. they want if I don't get hired ? Soooooooooo if anybody out there hears of an opening for a front desk receptionist dental assistant or a dental assistant in michigan or toledo ohio please let me know because i'm getting desparate and who ever hires me will get the most grateful hardest working assistant dying to learn they could get.

sincerly T

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

RobinM3 in Orting, Washington

58 months ago

wanna job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Petersburg, Michigan said: Hi I also have been looking for an assistant job for months and I've had alot of interviews but always somebody with more experience gets hired instead I'm a hard worker who takes pride in my work but how do I get the exp. they want if I don't get hired ? Soooooooooo if anybody out there hears of an opening for a front desk receptionist dental assistant or a dental assistant in michigan or toledo ohio please let me know because i'm getting desparate and who ever hires me will get the most grateful hardest working assistant dying to learn they could get.

sincerly T

Hi T.
Have you checking in with your local Dental society??? Or possibly a Dental Assistant hiring agency. You can usually find these sources online.

Robin ~

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.