Dental office position HELP

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Debi in nevada county in Sacramento, California

78 months ago

I am available ANYTIME ANY SHIFT TEMPORARY FILL IN SICK TEMP FILL, etc.
RDA and office management skills been in profession 15 years willing to help where ever you need!!!
I am living in the nevada county area and jobs are very difficult to find here. Please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kelly danielle wise in Gainesville, Georgia

78 months ago

please let me know by calling me on my cell phone i am getting out of college in 2008 so please let me know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Debi in nevada county in Sacramento, California

78 months ago

Kelly I don't understand your message let you know what?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Merrill Haberman in Santa Maria, California

75 months ago

Hello,
I have a dentist friend who is looking for an experienced Receptionist. He is a top notch Professional who is a super person. I am trying to help him find someone. His practice is located in Santa Maria. If you would like more info, feel free to contact me.

Merrill. mhaberman@yahoo.com

Debi in nevada county in Sacramento, California said: I am available ANYTIME ANY SHIFT TEMPORARY FILL IN SICK TEMP FILL, etc.
RDA and office management skills been in profession 15 years willing to help where ever you need!!!
I am living in the nevada county area and jobs are very difficult to find here. Please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Debi in Sacramento, California

75 months ago

Thank you for the note but Santa Maria is too far away from where I am living. I can not help you unfortunately! Good luck in your search
Thanks
Debi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Merrill in Santa Maria, California

75 months ago

Debi in Sacramento, California said: Thank you for the note but Santa Maria is too far away from where I am living. I can not help you unfortunately! Good luck in your search
Thanks
Debi

Yes, one would have to relocate to make Santa Maria feasable. The thing is, I think once you lived in Santa Maria for a while, you wouldn't want to be in Sac again.

Good Luck.
Merrill

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

coryna velasquez in Lompoc, California

74 months ago

hi i was wondering if you had gotten this position filled, if not i am very interested! please contact me on my cell 8052647473. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

coryna velasquez in Lompoc, California

74 months ago

im not in lompoc, santa maria!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Debi in Sacramento, California

74 months ago

You have the wrong place to communicate with Merrill in Santa Maria. Please check the messages and respond to him directly okay thanks
Debi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Beth in Santa Maria, California

60 months ago

Merrill Haberman in Santa Maria, California said: Hello,
I have a dentist friend who is looking for an experienced Receptionist. He is a top notch Professional who is a super person. I am trying to help him find someone. His practice is located in Santa Maria. If you would like more info, feel free to contact me.

Merrill. mhaberman@yahoo.com

I am very experienced in the dental field. I have worked as a dental assistant, dental technician and dental receptionist. I am interested in an the Receptionist position. Please feel free to contact me for more info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Michelli in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

44 months ago

Does anyone have advice on how to get in at a Dental office in the Myrtle Beach, S.C. area? I have 25 years Front offfice experience and some assisting skills. I am seeking a Front desk position. Thank you for your assistance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cashmeer burks in Lancaster, California

37 months ago

Hello i live in lancaster california and ive been out of school for quite some time, ive been on several interviews but i havent had any success, any tips to get my foot in the door or job leads?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.