looking for job not with GEO Group

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

jennifeer deleon in San Antonio, Texas

93 months ago

Currently employed in Pearsall Texas South Texas Dention Complex since opening day 4-11-05. My husband and I are dissatisfied with this company. We have no pension. The 401 k matches nothing. Sick and personal time does not exsist. We make $14.37 hr., just like any Joe who starts working here. So basically your yearly review, seniority and loyalty count for nothing. I like my job, but i'm seeking employment else where. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

jennifeer deleon in San Antonio, Texas

93 months ago

to who? Human resource and ICE have recieved my complaints

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rights fighter in Fort Worth, Texas

76 months ago

jennifeer deleon in San Antonio, Texas said: Currently employed in Pearsall Texas South Texas Dention Complex since opening day 4-11-05. My husband and I are dissatisfied with this company. We have no pension. The 401 k matches nothing. Sick and personal time does not exsist. We make $14.37 hr., just like any Joe who starts working here. So basically your yearly review, seniority and loyalty count for nothing. I like my job, but i'm seeking employment else where. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi, I am with one of the units they have here in texas also. I wanted to know are you guys unionized? and if not was there ever a start up of one? How many correctional officers are working there now? more than a 100? I do believe the company does need to improve on some of the benefits given to the officers across the board.

yours truly,

rights fighter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.