Need Side Work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Jovifan in richmond, Virginia

72 months ago

I have been a Diesel Mechanic for over 20 years.I work full time but off on nights and weekends to do side work.If you know of any work for me Please let me know I am very fair and stand by my work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dale Newkirk in Janesville, Wisconsin

58 months ago

I have a 2001 Dodge 2500 p/u with 24 valve Diesel engine that just quit running.I need someone to look at it,but I don't want to take to a dealership because I'm afraid of getting ripped off.

gibby69 in Chattanooga, Tennessee

28 months ago

Jovifan in richmond, Virginia said: I have been a Diesel Mechanic for over 20 years.I work full time but off on nights and weekends to do side work.If you know of any work for me Please let me know I am very fair and stand by my work.

Hello and could you give a price for labor to replace the water pump on my 2004 GMC 2500 hd 6.6 turbo diesel

Thanks ahead of time Gil

ROBERT in West Palm Beach, Florida

25 months ago

Dale Newkirk in Janesville, Wisconsin said: I have a 2001 Dodge 2500 p/u with 24 valve Diesel engine that just quit running.I need someone to look at it,but I don't want to take to a dealership because I'm afraid of getting ripped off.

ONLY 3 THINGS KEEP ANY ENGINE FROM RUNNING AIR/FUEL/ELECTRICITY...ONE IS MISSING CALLL ME

ROBERT in West Palm Beach, Florida

25 months ago

TELL ME THE COMPLETE STORY I CAN ADVISE.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.