What are typical direct sales representative salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Becky in Mandeville, Louisiana

92 months ago

Host said: Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

some of the top salespersons make can make as much as 200K. I know I was a 85K type of sales person. I am now looking at a six-figure salary...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sys S in Hurst, Texas

75 months ago

Host said: Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

Yes some companies pay more then others. Four things to look for: 1) Company with Great products and services that you can be passionate about. 2) A company that can provide you with advancement, 3) A company that can provide you to earn as much as you can if you are a hard worker and 4) A company that can provide you overrides from the companies profits not your teams profit when you build a team for yourself as well as the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jamminmel85 in Buffalo, New York

2 months ago

I have worked for a few different Direct Sales companies, and I have to say they are not all created equally. You have to do your research and find one that has products that you will actually use as you need to use them in order to sell it. Then look at the compensation plans to see what you would be making and how hard it will be for you to advance within the company. It took me a few times to finally find the one that worked for me. I love having pretty nails and helping others have pretty nails so Jamberry was the company for me. Jamberry also has one of the best comp plans in the business with 5 different ways for you to make money. I have been with them less than a year and I am already making close to $1000 a month in extra income. So it is all about finding what works for you. If you would like to chat more you can find me at facebook.com/jamminmel85

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.