Are direct sales representative job opportunities growing or declining?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing?

Where are the jobs? Which places have the most direct sales representative opportunities?

Reply - Report abuse

Becky in Mandeville, Louisiana

69 months ago

Host said: Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing?

Where are the jobs? Which places have the most direct sales representative opportunities?

I believe this type of job gives just about as much as you put in...Therefore, if you are a skilled and determined sales person, as well as an aggressive numbers person, this job will be on the growing end of the sector for you personally...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Danielle Cotton in Orwigsburg, Pennsylvania

63 months ago

Becky in Mandeville, Louisiana said: I believe this type of job gives just about as much as you put in...Therefore, if you are a skilled and determined sales person, as well as an aggressive numbers person, this job will be on the growing end of the sector for you personally...

The business is bookimg more than ever right now. There are tons of articles on this very subject all over the net. Direct Sales industries, especially Romance Party Plans are seeing a large increase in business. I have a personal 20% increase and the industry has seen 15% increase.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.