Sponsorship/New Business Development Professional with long record of successes looking for three companies to build sponsorship

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

GC in Redondo Beach, California

77 months ago

Looking for three trade show/event producers to represent for sponsorship sales and new business development projects in the Western States and/or nationally.

Would like to know what a fee might be for this service as well as what the override can be to ask for. Also, want to place an ad to tout this service and my background. Suggestions as to where will be appreciated.

Regards,
GC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

James in Greenville, North Carolina

68 months ago

GC in Redondo Beach, California said: Looking for three trade show/event producers to represent for sponsorship sales and new business development projects in the Western States and/or nationally.

Would like to know what a fee might be for this service as well as what the override can be to ask for. Also, want to place an ad to tout this service and my background. Suggestions as to where will be appreciated.

Regards,
GC

Yes I am interested and will like to check into a couple of issue before given a define answer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.