Show me the money...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Host

What are typical dispatcher salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

mi5nu@cox.net in Wichita, Kansas

86 months ago

I dont know how much is the pay in Wichita Kansas ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sheila in Beaumont, Texas

85 months ago

I know police fire & ems dispatch (non manager) in colorado avg was $16 but the avg in kansas i found was 9ish (for director of communications)big diffrence and texas is around 13

Mr in Indianapolis, Indiana

79 months ago

1K a week

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bob-o in Minneapolis, Minnesota

69 months ago

I've been in transportation in the Twin Cities for 30 years. In many cases this is a VERY stressful job. What will it take to move the salary range up for this work what do you think has held salaries down for so long?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hoover353@msn.com in Warrenton, Virginia

60 months ago

Looking for employment as a dipatcher in the area of Orange, Culpepper, Manasses or Warrenton Va. I possess 20 plus years experience dispatching in HVAC, as well as the material handling equipment industry.

beerbelly in Bakersfield, California

56 months ago

I have been in this industry for 24 years in Calif.i have found that $20.00 per hr. is a very fair wage and is not unheard of.

Blaine Heldt in Sicamous, British Columbia

51 months ago

beerbelly in Bakersfield, California said: I have been in this industry for 24 years in Calif.i have found that $20.00 per hr. is a very fair wage and is not unheard of.

Here in canada the average wage for dispatch is $ 25.00 to $34.00 per hour depending on experiance

Javier in Los Angeles, California

49 months ago

beerbelly in Bakersfield, California said: I have been in this industry for 24 years in Calif.i have found that $20.00 per hr. is a very fair wage and is not unheard of.

It all depends where you are working but in california you start at around 20-25 plus you have a great deal of overtime. howtogeta911job.blogspot.com/ gives a nice little overview on how to get the training you need.

Javier in Los Angeles, California

49 months ago

howtogeta911job.blogspot.com/ gives a nice overview on how to get started in dispatching. 20 dollars an hour is correct for California, and that is what you start off at and it increases from there.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.