Need a driving job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

bigcountry1214 in Macon, Georgia

68 months ago

I have 3 years OTR experience, but was terminated due to a jackknnife accident. No injuries, no fatalities, no others involved, plus no tickets or any charges. I have 2 minor incidents, no tickets or charges. I switched back to a class C license, but would like to get my class A again and get back on the road. Every company I've talked to won't hire me because of the jackknife. I'm just looking for another chance, I've been off the road for a year now. Any suggestions, advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pastor Clark

53 months ago

One thing to do is find out how long that incident will be on your record. I don't know because I have never had jack-knife in my life as a driver.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

freed10 in Kingsport, Tennessee

53 months ago

bigcountry1214 in Macon, Georgia said: I have 3 years OTR experience, but was terminated due to a jackknnife accident. No injuries, no fatalities, no others involved, plus no tickets or any charges. I have 2 minor incidents, no tickets or charges. I switched back to a class C license, but would like to get my class A again and get back on the road. Every company I've talked to won't hire me because of the jackknife. I'm just looking for another chance, I've been off the road for a year now. Any suggestions, advice?

try western express in nashville tn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer at A1 Dispatch in Lexington, Kentucky

9 months ago

bigcountry1214 in Macon, Georgia said: I have 3 years OTR experience, but was terminated due to a jackknnife accident. No injuries, no fatalities, no others involved, plus no tickets or any charges. I have 2 minor incidents, no tickets or charges. I switched back to a class C license, but would like to get my class A again and get back on the road. Every company I've talked to won't hire me because of the jackknife. I'm just looking for another chance, I've been off the road for a year now. Any suggestions, advice?

Do you have the ability to get your own truck/authority? If so I would do that, work as an o/o and get a good dispatch and factoring service.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Waterloo,IA in Minneapolis, Minnesota

8 months ago

IIf You still looking for the job over the road let me know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.