Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

rider in Uncasville, Connecticut

40 months ago

If you got your CDL through a truck driver training school, you MUST get your 6 months "over the road training". There are companies that will take student drivers. If you decide not to take this route your wasting your time. You won't even get a Class B job. Nobody will hire you. I've tried hundreds of companies, they will all tell you the same thing. It's a dead end. Get your over the road training and alot of opportunities will be available to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.