Assistant Wedding Planner

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 168)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Mary Poston in Erie, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

amanda in Henderson, Nevada said: i just recently got certified in wedding coordination and design . If anyone is hiring let me know i will bring creativity to your team and would really like to make a name for myself.

Email me at SimplyUnique021@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

Shamika in Buffalo, New York

61 months ago

Mary P. in Erie, Pennsylvania said: Hi!
I have my own wedding/event planning business. Email me at SimplyUnique021@hotmail.com for more details if you're interested.

I am currently in the process of pursuing my certificate to become a certified event planner. I am planning my own wedding and absolutely love it:-) I live in the WNY area and am looking for any experience I can get. I am more then willing to be an assistant. Does anyone have any ideas????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (180) / No (33) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Erie, Pennsylvania

60 months ago

Deanne in Newark, New Jersey said: How do you become certified in wedding planning? I am currently planning my wedding and LOVE it! I would be interested in pursuing a part time wedding planning career on the side. Any thoughts?

Hello! Please send me an email at SimplyUnique021@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

gowngirl in Houston

60 months ago

Hi all, I found my dream wedding gown here:
www.kissmymelinda.com Please share your experiences,thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

AKannady in Dallas, Texas

60 months ago

Mary P. in Erie, Pennsylvania said: Hi!
I have my own wedding/event planning business. Email me at SimplyUnique021@hotmail.com for more details if you're interested.

I emailed you a day or so ago and I was trying to see if you got the response! Please let me know UCNTHDLME@aol.com

Thanks
Amanda

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ashley in Tacoma, Washington

59 months ago

Hi, my name is ashley pless and i am just finishing up wedding and even planning school and am wondering if anyone is hiring. i live in puyallup washington but am willing to travel to seattle or anywhere to work as a wedding planner.

Thank you,
Ashley

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Wedd Rose in Houston, Texas

59 months ago

FREE!! Are you looking for a Wedding Planner Assistant in the Houston area?
Here is your chance to have a wedding planner assistant free of charge.
I am currently looking to learn all there is about wedding and event planning. I am looking to become the best assistant there is as well as a great asset to your business. Since I will be retaining priceless experience and knowledge I will assist you free of charge.

What is the catch? Although I possess admin, customer service and business skills. I do not have any wedding planning experience but this is my true passion and I will stop at nothing to learn all that there is about my dream profession.. This is why I am offering my free services to anyone who is looking for a planner assistant.

I hope you give me that opportunity to assist you. Please contact me if interested. (PS I'm not a stranger to hard work and Bridezillas do not scare me.)

Thank you,
Rose
Choicy26@live.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Stevi Mooney in Laguna Niguel, California

58 months ago

Hello,
I recently graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design of Merchandising, with a degree in visual communications (emphasis on event and wedding coordinating). I am looking to be an assistant to a wedding or event coordinator. I am extremely passionate about this field and have been working towards my dream of planning memorable events since the 6th grade. I would love to learn from someone that is as passionate about making someone’s special day everything they dreamed it would be, and more. Please let me know if anyone is interested (resume and portfolio available), or if you have any suggestions how I can step into this industry.

Thank you!
Stevi Mooney
Stevimooney@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jmercad2 in Anaheim, California

57 months ago

amanda in Henderson, Nevada said: i just recently got certified in wedding coordination and design . If anyone is hiring let me know i will bring creativity to your team and would really like to make a name for myself.

Hey where/how did you get certified? Was it expensive? How long did it take?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Donna Flynn in Apollo, Pennsylvania

57 months ago

I just recently got my wedding Consultant Certification. Being a big believer in getting as much training as possible, I am also working on my 2nd certification. If anyone is hiring, please let me know. I am really looking forward to starting my new career and would love to work for someone who is already established in the industry.

Thank you,
Donna Flynn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rachel Nicole in Southampton, Pennsylvania

56 months ago

Hello,
I just recently assisted in planning two weddings. I was wondering if anyone was hiring. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

designyourdreamevent in Irvine, California

56 months ago

I am looking for an assistant to work with my company on the day of the wedding. Please contact me if you are in Southern California and are interested.

designyourdreamevent@yahoo.com

thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Keih in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

56 months ago

Does anyone know which event planning certificate programs are the most reputable? I am really passionate about planning and I would like to have some educational background but I'm not sure where to look?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

veny in san francisco, California

56 months ago

Hi,
I live in San Francisco...and looking for an experience in wedding planning or any event planning,I would like to learn about everything related with this planning also I am willing to volunter without pay...I am very junior.
any body interested to train me in the bay area?

Veny - San Francisco

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Melissa in Moreno Valley, California

55 months ago

Hi Everyone,

I am very interested in getting hands on experience in the wedding cordinating field. I love weddings and I am very detail orientated. Is there anyone out there that could use an assistant? I would enjoy working with you and learning the ropes of this industry.

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Charlotte D in Dallas, Texas

55 months ago

I am currently seeking an Event Coordinator Assistant and a Floral Assistant on a event by event basis ONLY! If you would like to gain hands-on-experience in the wedding/event industry I have an amazing oppourtunity for you. I am located in Dallas,Texas. I have 5 upcoming weddings that I need assistant. Must have a passion and desire for wedding and event planning and a strong attention to detail a MUST!

Floral Assistant must have a knowledge of FLOWERS!

Compenstation:$50.00-$100.00 per event.(NON-NEGOITABLE)

For more information you can contact Charlotte via email at info@simpleelegancedesigns.com.

Please view my website to see what my company represent.

Serious inquiries ONLY!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Shelby M in Los Angeles, California

55 months ago

Hello,
My name is Shelby and I am looking at getting into the event planning business. I am currently a senior at California Baptist University and will be graduating in December with a B.A in Business Admin. and a B.A in Psychology. I would love to work with someone and just learn as much as possible perferably in Riverside County, or on the cusp of Orange County. If you have any openings please let me know. I have been trying all summer to find a company to work for, but haven't had any luck. Please e-mail me at shelby.mcclanahan@gmail.com. Thank you so much!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Stefanie M in Long Beach, California

55 months ago

Hello,

I am a recent graduate from California State University with a B.S. in Marketing and internship experience in the event planning industry and am looking to learn more about the industry and the opportunities available. I would prefer something in Orange County or Los Angeles as I live in Long Beach. I am very organized, detail oriented and willing to go the extra mile to get some more hands on experience. I am open to all kinds of different events, from children parties to weddings to corporate events. If anyone knows of any opportunities, or needs an assistant, please email me at stefanie.mcnally@gmail.com

Thank you for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Desiree tritz in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

55 months ago

Mary in Erie, Pennsylvania said: Hello! Please send me an email at SimplyUnique021@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon!

Hi mary my name is Desiree and I love weddings I watch weddings on televison i always dreamed of being a wedding planner but I would love to help make someones wedding day their dream wedding....IF you could help me that would be great I do have a daughter at home shes 6 months old but I would love a job like this i am 20 years old but I would really be interested PLease

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SarahJO in Wichita, Kansas

55 months ago

I am very interested in getting into the wedding planning business. I am moving to the Dallas Texas area (actually closer to Tyler Texas) and need to know if anyone would be intersted in hiring me as an assistant. Anything that would help me learn more and get some experience. I am planning on getting my certifications as well. Please email me. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brandi Santiesteban in Mckinney, Texas

55 months ago

Hi I'm looking for a job as a wedding/event planning ASSISTANT. I live in McKinney, really close to Frisco. I am currently a stay at home mom so I can do anything during the day as long as it's at my home or something I can do on my own. OR I can go any evening or weekend to do planning work or the actual events.

I am very organized, dependable, and I have a passion and love for weddings. I do not have professional experience as a planner however I'm a fast learner, hard worker and willing to take on any challenge.

If anyone is looking for an assistant please contact me at brandilouise@gmail.com and I will get back to you ASAP!

Thank You!

Brandi
brandilouise@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

meyergirl32 in Richardson, Texas

55 months ago

Hello,

I am currently looking to be an assistant to a local Wedding Planner. I am currently enrolled in a class that is teaching me what I need to know to become a wedding planner. It would be a great benefit to me and the wedding planner if I could assist, monitor, shadow or intern along side of them. I'm outgoing, hardworker, dedicated, and will work hard for you!
Please email contact me if you have an opprotunity that I may apply for. Thank you!

Amber
amber.meyer21@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rita Berkvens in Yantis, Texas

54 months ago

Charlotte D in Dallas, Texas said: I am currently seeking an Event Coordinator Assistant and a Floral Assistant on a event by event basis ONLY! If you would like to gain hands-on-experience in the wedding/event industry I have an amazing oppourtunity for you. I am located in Dallas,Texas. I have 5 upcoming weddings that I need assistant. Must have a passion and desire for wedding and event planning and a strong attention to detail a MUST!

Floral Assistant must have a knowledge of FLOWERS!

Compenstation:$50.00-$100.00 per event.(NON-NEGOITABLE)

For more information you can contact Charlotte via email at info@simpleelegancedesigns.com.

Please view my website to see what my company represent.

Serious inquiries ONLY!

I'm just checking this website and see you did this request a month ago. maybe you did not find the right person to assist you. I'm trying to get in the wedding planning bussiness and weighing my options. I would love to be your assistant to get some experience and knowledge, the distance will ot be a problem. I'm very flexible, creative and love the challange. Please let me know if I can be of your help.

j_berkvens@yahoo.com

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sandra casados in Richardson, Texas

54 months ago

Hello,
I am currently taking course in college to become an event planner. I'll be receiving my Bachelors degree in business in 2012. I unfortunately found myself unemployed and searching for a job as of two weeks ago. Sad at first but figured I should take this opportunity to learn the event planner ropes on hand. I have been searching for a job and have fallen short. All the event planning jobs that I have searched for need experienced planners. If anyone knows of a wedding coordinator/event planner that is in need of an assistant that is willing to learn and do what it takes to make the client happy please email me at sanlcasados@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Charlotte D in Dallas, Texas

54 months ago

Thank you for your interest in working with Simple Elegance Designs. Currently, we do not have openings for event coordinators or assistants. Instead, we have setup a structured program for those who are interested in pursuing this "hot" career field.

If you are interested in learning how to build your own wedding consulting business or are anxious to enter wedding industry without becoming an intern, we invite you to join our apprenticeship position. The apprentice will spend two days with Simple Elegance Designs learning practical hands-on experience which is priceless! For more information, please read the information below and send your information to info@simpleelegancedesigns.com to schedule a face-to face interview.

Dates are flexible around the events scheduled. Up to two apprentices for every event will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.

If you have a passion for weddings, this is the training opportunity that will empower you to do what you love in your own business as a professional wedding consultant. A certificate will be awarded upon completion of the apprenticeship and the use of approved photos and/or media may be included in your portfolio.

The Apprenticeship program is $500.00! The payments to Simple Elegance Designs are non refundable and scheduled as follows: 1st payment is due once the agreement is signed and 2nd payment is due upon choosing the date of your apprenticeship.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

CharlotteD in Dallas, Texas

54 months ago

Rita Berkvens in Yantis, Texas said: I'm just checking this website and see you did this request a month ago. maybe you did not find the right person to assist you. I'm trying to get in the wedding planning bussiness and weighing my options. I would love to be your assistant to get some experience and knowledge, the distance will ot be a problem. I'm very flexible, creative and love the challange. Please let me know if I can be of your help.

j_berkvens@yahoo.com

Thanks

Are you interested in the apprenticeship program? I offering for a limited time the program for just $300.00 instead of the $500.00. I have the following wedding dates available:
November 21st,2009
December 19th,2009
January 2nd,2010
January 23rd,2010
May 22nd,2010
May 30th,2010
June 13th,2010

Please contact me via email if you wish to pursue this oppourtunity.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

CharlotteD in Dallas, Texas

54 months ago

CharlotteD in Dallas, Texas said: Are you interested in the apprenticeship program? I am offering for a limited time this program for just $300.00 instead of the $500.00.

I have the following wedding dates available:
November 21st,2009
December 19th,2009
January 2nd,2010
January 23rd,2010
May 22nd,2010
May 30th,2010
June 13th,2010

Please contact me via email if you wish to pursue this oppourtunity.

Retract

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Raven Melednez in Dallas, Texas

54 months ago

Hi,
I'm Raven Melendez. A Wedding Planner assistant and this is something I'm very interested in. I'm currently taking online courses to be a Bridal Consultant and think this is a great way for me to learn more and get a hands on experience in this field. Also as of last year I'm a certified florist so I know quite a bit about floral design. I'm very creative and a very fast learn and pay is not a big issue with me. I would be fine if there was no pay. I'm just so interested in the field.

If I'm not something your looking for I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me a few pointers as an event planner your self.
I hope to hear from you soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Susan Bertola in Los Angeles, California

54 months ago

I have 10 years experience in event planning. I was looking into programs for certification in Wedding planning in So.California...does anyone know of any recommendable options- preferably not online?

aliciashea in Fort Worth, Texas

53 months ago

Hi! I recently graduated from College and am looking for a job as an event/wedding planner. I am also very interested in being a wedding planner assistant or even just helping out on days of events. Please e-mail me if you have any questions or would like me to send you my resume.

I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and am looking for anything in this region.

e-mail: aliciasmeadows@aol.com

LeslieMercado in Elizabeth, New Jersey

53 months ago

Hi,

I am in the process of getting my Wedding Consultant Certification from Penn Foster and am looking to assist an established planner in the NJ area. I have over 13 years experience as an assistant. I have Excellent Organizational and Time Management Skills, am able to handle multiple tasks and shift gears accordingly, am very detail oriented, Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and Windows, and have courteous and capable telephone skills.
I also have a creative design side and am very crafty.

***If you are looking for an Assistant who will give 110%, you have found her***

Thank you in advance for your consideration

Leslie Mercado
foreva1026@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lindsay C. in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

Hello! I graduated from college in May and am looking for some event planning experience. If anyone needs an assistant in the Lancaster, PA area let me know at Linzy61502@yahoo.com and I will be more than willing to assist!. I have experience in organizing/setting up events such as homecomings, spring fests and fundraisers. I have coursework in Adobe InDesign CS3 as well that is a great marketing tool! Thank you and I hope to hear from you! :)
Lindsay C. e-mail: linzy61502@yahoo.com

Fallon T. in Berlin, New Jersey

52 months ago

Hi! My name is Fallon and I am just graduating college this Decemeber. I am looking to get some experience in event planning and have a true passion for weddings and parties. I have a great deal of experience with planning events and would be happy to forward you my resume. If anyone is looking for an assistant in the South Jersey or Philadelphia areas please feel free to email me at fallonthompson39@yahoo.com.
Thanks so much and hope to hear from you soon =)!

Kristin in Bear, Delaware

52 months ago

Hello...
I love everything about weddings!! I love planning all types of events and I am looking to start a career in event planning. If anyone is looking for an assistant in the Delaware/Philadelphia/South Jersey area, please contact me!
Kristin kris32181@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Caroline in San Francisco, California

52 months ago

Hello,

I am interested in pursuing event planning and was wondering if anyone in the San Francisco/bay area would be interested in an assistant/coordinator? Please contact me at carolineryu@gmail.com. Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ebonie Reed in Lake Elsinore, California

52 months ago

I am interested in work as an event planner's assistant. I have emaculate organziational skills, motivation, and can work independently with minimal supervision. I also have great communication and interpersonal skills that will be useful when working with clients. I am also well educated as I have obtained a Master's Degree in Counseling. I am interested in expanding my horizons and working in a field that has been a dream of mine for some time. Please feel free to contact me at ebonie_reed@hotmail.com.

Nikki in Gaithersburg, Maryland

52 months ago

I am interested in an assistant wedding/event planning position. Does anyone know of any or have contacts for this type of position?

thanks for your help! Happy New Year!

Natasha in North Bergen, New Jersey

52 months ago

Hi,

I love everything about weddings!! I love planning all types of events and I am looking to start a career in event/wedding planning. If anyone is looking for an assistant in the North Jersey area, please contact me!
I am interested in pursuing a part time wedding planning career.

nnoonkester in Kingsburg, California

51 months ago

Hello I live in the fresno ca. area and I am looking to get into Wedding Planning. I would love to be an assistant to a current wedding planner. If anyone is interested please let me know.
nik.noon@gmail.com

Grace Williamson in Inland Empire, California

51 months ago

I am interested in transitioning into Special Events and Wedding Planning industry. If anyone in the Inland Empire is looking for an assistant who is eager to learn, please email me at bill.n.grace@charter.net. I am very motivated and have strong organizational skills, am a clear communicator, with excellent reasoning and analytical skills.

Natasha21 in Brossard, Quebec

51 months ago

Hello,

I'm looking for an internship in the wedding planning business. I would love to be an assistant. I speak french, english and spanish. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

natasha_gareau16@msn.com

Kelly Stankus in Westminster, Maryland

51 months ago

I got married a little over a year ago and absolutely loved planning my wedding. I am currently working as an assistant for my photographer I hired for my wedding but I would love to assist with more planning and wedding day execution tasks. If anyone is interested in a part-time assistant to help out with planning and wedding day events please let me know. I am very hard working and would bring lots of energy to anyone's business. I currently live in the Westminster MD area. If interested please email me at vjcbball21@yahoo.com

Maria Sanchez in San Jose, California

51 months ago

Hello,

I have for the longest time wanted to become an event planner assistant but never had the chance cause of my schedule. But now that I am new to the area and have all the time in the world I would love to work in this industry. So if there is anyone out there in San Jose or the bay area that needs some help. Please email me I would love to work for you.

Thanks,
Maria sanchez
mari_sanche2@hotmail.com

Alicia Zellner in Richardson, Texas

51 months ago

My name is Alicia Zellner and I am extremely interested in furthering my experience and knowledge of event planning. I have a great deal of experience in coordination as a Communication Major from Texas A&M and as a Human Resource Director; however, would like to take the skills I've learned and focus that on coordination for events and/or weddings. I've recently gotten married and did the majority of planning myself. Within my current functions, I plan all company activities and events. I am looking for any type of opportunity and would love to assist in any way. If an opportunity arises, I am available as soon as possible.

Please contact me at aliciazellner@hotmail.com. I do look forward to speaking with you further.

agums in Granite Bay, California

50 months ago

hello! i also am very interested in becoming a wedding planner and event planner, ive always had fun and been successful when planning things! does anyone know where i can find an assistant job? or possibly a paid internship in the roseville, ca area?

thanks!

amanda

dalia in Houston, Texas

49 months ago

Hi, I am about to graduate from college and intereseted in becoming a wedding planner. I am also persuing to become certified in the summer. Does any one offer internships in the Houston area?

Lauriewah in Lakeland, Florida

49 months ago

Where did you get your certification?
Laurie

Donna Flynn in Apollo, Pennsylvania said: I just recently got my wedding Consultant Certification. Being a big believer in getting as much training as possible, I am also working on my 2nd certification. If anyone is hiring, please let me know. I am really looking forward to starting my new career and would love to work for someone who is already established in the industry.

Thank you,
Donna Flynn

49 months ago

Lauriewah in Lakeland, Florida said: Where did you get your certification?
Laurie

My 1st certification was through the International Institute of Weddings (in association with superweddings.com) and my 2nd one was through the American Academy of Wedding Professionals.

CourtneyCabaj in Denton, Texas

49 months ago

Donna Flynn in Apollo, Pennsylvania said: My 1st certification was through the International Institute of Weddings (in association with superweddings.com) and my 2nd one was through the American Academy of Wedding Professionals.

Hi, I am currently trying to decide if I want to get certified in wedding planning and I was wondering which one of the two you would recomend and why, Thanks!

49 months ago

CourtneyCabaj in Denton, Texas said: Hi, I am currently trying to decide if I want to get certified in wedding planning and I was wondering which one of the two you would recomend and why, Thanks!

Courtney,

That's tough. I got so much from both courses that I would recommend either one.

International Institute of Weddings (www.superweddings.com is her other website):
Linda Kevich from superweddings.com wrote the wedding course and it was so jam packed full of information that I was shocked. The course is so well written and the assignments are challenging and exactly what you need to do to start a wedding planning business. Most of my setup was done during the course.

American Academy of Wedding Professionals (www.aawp.com):

Debbie McCoy is the force behind this course. The course book is not as nicely set up as the other one but has timelines, items for my brides and editable templates (print ad/contract/brochure/etc) that are very useful. I loved the ceremonies section because it included other religions and I live in a very diverse area so I will definitely use that. The quizzes themselves are easy but the essays can be challenging.

It was a tough choice for me so I ended taking both (1 at a time) and it was money well spent. Superweddings was cheaper but both offered low monthly payments. Either course will be a good choice. Good luck!!

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.