entry-level event planning job in Phoenix

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

Ashley Lundgren in Chander, Arizona

65 months ago

I recently moved back to the Phoenix area and am looking for a job in event planning. I went to school and got my associate's degree in travel/hospitality and have experience doing an internship in catering and event planning for the JW Marriott in Scottsdale, AZ. Does anyone know of any openings or have any suggestions on how I can pursue my career in this field? I would love any help. Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley Lundgren in Chandler, Arizona

63 months ago

Karen in Chandler, Arizona said: Ashley ~ I own a wedding and event floral business in Tempe and am looking to partner with a wedding and event planner. I need a real go-getter who is willing to network, network, network. Are you still available?

I am still available and I am interested in this opportunity. E-mail me at alundgren27@yahoo.com, so I can learn more about your company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Great way to Advertise your events. in Baltimore, Maryland

63 months ago

vanessa king in Westbury, New York said: loan office looking for work

Add this to your skill
The great thing about this is that you can use this to promote your own services.

Once you have an understanding you will get 3 free months of Advertising you can use for your current goals. Please read on it may be worth a look see.

This has been good to me so I been happy to share it with anyone that might see it for themselves.

Send the following to your home email. This is a network marketing opportunity but it unlike any other because this company Local ADlink is partnered with Big names we all know Face Book, Myspace Google, etc. If you or you know anyone in network marketing that can see this opportunity and run with it I would appreciate it if you can check this out and forward it on. There is money to be made here and I am looking to connect with likeminded people that want upward mobility.

See this video here for a great opportunity. The video will explain everything.

view www.mylocaladlink.com/video you can come on board for free or at $148(use to be $350) where you will get stock options in a company destine to go nowhere but up and the ability to build a team. You can start free and still get 50% commission(75% until June 13). If you get a 1000 worth of business it bumps you up the to what is called the Brand Builder position. This is company is poised to be a billion dollar company partnered with other billion dollar companies. If this fits you get sign up at www.theadcouple.localadlink.net under Get in Now

For a full overview, please view the following videos which include testimonials from other business owners.

wayney.mylocalads.biz/video4.php

wayney.mylocalads.biz/video3.php

Break down of the money

wayney.mylocalads.biz/opportunityg.php

Per Warren Buffet

wayney.mylocalads.biz/images/vid2.jpg

This has paid me like no othe

Wedding florist Karen in Chandler, Arizona

63 months ago

You can check out my website at www.myfantasyflorals.com - I've been in business for myself for two years. I have been a florist for over 15 years. I started my business working out of one of the largest catering companies in the Valley and now have my own design studio in Tempe. I belong to the Chandler Chamber and am an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. I would like to partner with a wedding planner with built-in clients and leads. The compensation depends on how we decide together to work the business relationship. If you are just starting out, without built-in clients and leads, we can work together to decide how to build your end of the business as quickly as possible. Let me know if you're interested in meeting to discuss the opportunity. Thanks so much! Karen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wedding florist Karen in Chandler, Arizona

63 months ago

Ashley Lundgren in Chandler, Arizona said: I am still available and I am interested in this opportunity. E-mail me at alundgren27@yahoo.com, so I can learn more about your company.

Oops. Ashley, I replied below. Sorry! I should have clicked "reply" first.

Ashley Lundgren in Chandler, Arizona

63 months ago

Wedding florist Karen in Chandler, Arizona said: Oops. Ashley, I replied below. Sorry! I should have clicked "reply" first.

I am interested in discussing this. I do not have any built-in clients. I worked out of a resort, so our property provided all of the services.

Eileen in Kennesaw, Georgia

62 months ago

My name is Eileen Lawrence and I am a senior at Kennesaw State and looking to get started in the event planning business. Does anyone on here know where I should begin or would be willing to give me a chance? I am a communication studies major and very creative.

Crave26 Events in Worcester, Massachusetts

62 months ago

I have just started my own event planning company. Crave26 Events is based in Worcester, Ma. However we serve nationally. I am really looking right now for strategic partnering with other new event planners and companies. I am looking for other event planners work with. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Eileen in Kennesaw, Georgia

62 months ago

I am trying to get into the event planning business also a friend of mine just started up her own event/wedding planning business and is trying to get it off the ground. I would be more then happy to get in contact with you and give you more details.

Crave26 Events in Worcester, Massachusetts

61 months ago

That would be great my email is meredith.bond@crave26events.com

DenabyDesign in Gilbert, Arizona

60 months ago

I'm also interested in event planning. I'm a graphic designer... working in phoenix full time.. I also design invites as well. I'm now looking into getting into event planning.. Weather it's a small internship position or a full time position.. I'm definitely ready to get myself in it if anyone is interested in a graphic designer =D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Erica Belanger in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

59 months ago

I am a recent graduate from Drexel University with a Bachelors degree in Business and Entrepreneurship and am willing to relocate. I have 2 years of marketing and event experience while working for the Society of Hospital Medicine in Philadelphia. I am a real go getter and have a great eye for detail. Please contact me at belanger.erica@gmail.com if you have any ideas or contacts that will be interested. Thank You!

Rthompson100 in San Diego, California

59 months ago

I am trying to relocate to New York from San Diego in January. I am in search of an entry level event planning/entertainment job in the city and would really appreciate any advice or help offered. I am looking for a contact to connect with on the east coast. I have about 3 years of experience working for different event and wedding planners, and would love to further my education in this area of work. Thank you!

Jamie R. in Tempe, Arizona

31 months ago

I am located in Phoenix Arizona and have a huge passion for Event Planning, especially Weddings. I am trying to get connected with somebody who has experience with wedding planning and also vendors. I would love to someday start my own business, but everybody needs a place to start. If you have a position open, I'd love to know. Or if anybody has ideas or where to look. Thanks!

Elizabeth Ramirez in phoenix, Arizona

29 months ago

Wedding florist Karen in Chandler, Arizona said: You can check out my website at www.myfantasyflorals.com - I've been in business for myself for two years. I have been a florist for over 15 years. I started my business working out of one of the largest catering companies in the Valley and now have my own design studio in Tempe. I belong to the Chandler Chamber and am an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. I would like to partner with a wedding planner with built-in clients and leads. The compensation depends on how we decide together to work the business relationship. If you are just starting out, without built-in clients and leads, we can work together to decide how to build your end of the business as quickly as possible. Let me know if you're interested in meeting to discuss the opportunity. Thanks so much! Karen

Do you have any jobs available at your shop I'm looking for experience on floors of what I want to do a wedding planner please email me if you have any openings at all at elizabeth.a.ramirez@hotmail.com

Elizabeth Ramirez in phoenix, Arizona

29 months ago

I am located in Phoenix Arizona I'm looking for a internship with wedding planning or event planning for experience in that field of work if you have any position open please let me know. Thanks :-)

Anitha in Chandler, Arizona

27 months ago

Karen in Chandler, Arizona said: Ashley ~ I own a wedding and event floral business in Tempe and am looking to partner with a wedding and event planner . I need a real go-getter who is willing to network, network, network. Are you still available?

Karen - Do you have openings in event planning field now? I live in Chandler and I am interested in working as an event planner. I have several years of experience working as event manager in a non profit organization.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.