Event Planning Ebooks

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (43)

Sunny in Phoenix, Arizona

68 months ago

I am an event planner currently working in the business and with 9 years experience. I have written 2 ebooks. One is "How to become an event planner" and the other is "How to become a wedding planner". (I eventually plan to sell these, but for now, they are not ready.)

Would anyone on this board be interested in reading the ebooks and offering your opinion on what I wrote? Basically, I need someone to edit it and make changes, suggestions, and comments. In return you obviously would get to read the info for free.

Event Planning is about 75 pages and Wedding Planning is 100 pages. If you have an eye for this sort of thing I would appreciate the feedback. And you will learn something for sure!

Drop me a note at JustForPlanners@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

Wow! No one wants to read my ebooks...no one at all? Did I mention this is free? :o)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pupay Hepner in Totowa, New Jersey

68 months ago

Im very interested in reading. Sounds interesting. How am I gonna get to read it?
Thank you in advance.

Latiya in Blackwood, New Jersey

68 months ago

Hi, I would love to read it.I'm going to shoot you an e-mail. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nicole in Den Helder, Netherlands

68 months ago

Hi Sunny,

I sent an e-mail to you yesterday, but I am not certain if you received it.The mail was to let you know I would be interested in receiving the e-books and giving you feed back.

If you did not receive an e-mail from Delgabre, please let me know and I will send my e-mail address again.

Kind regards,

Nicole

68 months ago

Nicole in Den Helder, Netherlands said: Hi Sunny,

I sent an e-mail to you yesterday, but I am not certain if you received it.The mail was to let you know I would be interested in receiving the e-books and giving you feed back.

If you did not receive an e-mail from Delgabre, please let me know and I will send my e-mail address again.

Kind regards,

Nicole

Nicole,
Sorry I didn't get your email for some reason.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

Well...thanks to all of the people that emailed. I really appreciate the willingness to assist. That is why forums and message boards are so great - they are usually filled with nice, helpful people.

I think I have enough volunteers for now. I wish I could send it for free to everybody on this board, but that would not be good for business. :-)

However, I do have a blog for event planners! Come read that for free. I am posting a lot of information for newbies and those trying to break into the event business.

Stephanie (a.k.a. Sunny)
www.justforplanners.com

Jenna in Seattle, Washington

68 months ago

Sunny in Phoenix, Arizona said: Wow! No one wants to read my ebooks...no one at all? Did I mention this is free? :o)

Hi Sunny~

I am very interested in reading your Ebooks. I just sent you an email. Hopefully you'll get back to me soon!

Thanks, Jenna

Latisha in Park Forest, Illinois

68 months ago

I would love to read your book my friend and I want to start a business and we would like to be event planners. I will be sending you an email...

Latisha in Park Forest, Illinois

68 months ago

MY friend and I would like to start an event planning business any tips? email me at lmariekell@yahoo.com thank you

Masey in Johannesburg, South Africa

66 months ago

I would love to read your books and i hope it would help me in starting my own thing in planning too.

Masey in Johannesburg, South Africa

66 months ago

would you please give me tips on how to start an event planning business.please e-mail me at maseymog@yahoo.com

Toni in Sarasota, Florida

64 months ago

I would love to read your books and provide you with my thoughts! I work in marketing and have done alot events planning throughout the years. I have a dream to become a wedding planner so I could read your books from the true perspective of a reader who would by this book at the store. I hope to hear from you (if you have any positions left!)

Michelle in Bradenton, Florida

64 months ago

Toni in Sarasota, Florida said: I would love to read your books and provide you with my thoughts! I work in marketing and have done alot events planning throughout the years. I have a dream to become a wedding planner so I could read your books from the true perspective of a reader who would by this book at the store. I hope to hear from you (if you have any positions left!)

Hi Toni,
I also live in FL and have just planned a 115 person wedding and loved every minute of it. In 3 weeks I planned a bridal shower, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner (party) for the family, the wedding on the beach of Anna Maria with the reception in Sarasota. And this was all on Dec. 21st...a Christmas wedding. It was perfection for most of it (DJ and restaurant owner clashed a bit), but I handled any mishaps and the wedding party never knew or saw any of it. I found out that I absolutely loved every minute of the stress!! Anyway, I would love to expand into this business and saw that you are also interested in it and live in Sarasota. Interested in chatting? Email me at mschroeder2@tampabay.rr.com

Chikadelux in Buffalo, New York

63 months ago

I despereatly would like to become an event/wedding planner. I currently plann benefits for my sister's organization, and I am very good at it. I don't know if I can start my own business without any kind of degree. Can you give me a little guidance? When it comes to planning, I am like a kid in a candy shop. I just always have this huge smile on my face. Currently I am planning a texas hold 'em tournament with Las Vegas donating a chip into the Worls Serie of Poker tournament (valued at $10,000). I am expecting 1,000 people at this function. Any tips you can give me?
Thank you,
Melissa

Bimmerkim in San Antonio, Texas

63 months ago

Besides the ones Sunny in Phoenix is working on, anyone know of any good books they have read to learn Wedding planning? I've had by own business before, so I already know the business aspect of it. I read the book, "Start Your Own Wedding Consultant Business" by Entrepreneuer Magazine, and though it offered a few good tips, the bulk of the book was on the business aspect of it, and how to start the business with advertising, office leasing, etc. I need help with learning about the planning details, vendors, etc. Any suggestions? I emailed Sunny to see if she was done with her ebooks. Thanks!

Tjborislaff in Miami, Florida

63 months ago

Would love to read your ebooks...and do you hire planners - staff for your events in FL? I would love to do some weddings- in case you need assistance

lidris in London, United Kingdom

62 months ago

Sunny in Phoenix, Arizona said: I am an event planner currently working in the business and with 9 years experience. I have written 2 ebooks. One is "How to become an event planner" and the other is "How to become a wedding planner". (I eventually plan to sell these, but for now, they are not ready.)

Would anyone on this board be interested in reading the ebooks and offering your opinion on what I wrote? Basically, I need someone to edit it and make changes, suggestions, and comments. In return you obviously would get to read the info for free.

Event Planning is about 75 pages and Wedding Planning is 100 pages. If you have an eye for this sort of thing I would appreciate the feedback. And you will learn something for sure!

I would love to read d ebook and also help edit it, my email is lidris2@yahoo.co.uk

Chikadelux in Buffalo, New York

62 months ago

I would love to read these books. You can send them to kmb103102@yahoo.com I just started my business and I could use as much help as possible.

Stephanie in Phoenix, Arizona

62 months ago

Thanks to all of the people that emailed. I really appreciate the willingness to assist. That is why forums and message boards are so great - they are usually filled with nice, helpful people.

I have enough volunteers for now, sorry no more freebies. I wish I could send it for free to everybody on this board, but that would not be good for business. :-) You can see the finished books at www.masterplanit.com.

However, I do have a blog for event planners! Come read that for free. There is a lot of information for newbies and those trying to break into the event business.

Stephanie
www.justforplanners.com

Ellen Schoenfeld in Blasdell, New York

60 months ago

I am not sure if you are still looking for anyone to read your ebooks - but I would definitely be interested in reading them.

Shaunte in New York, New York

60 months ago

Ellen Schoenfeld in Blasdell, New York said: I am not sure if you are still looking for anyone to read your ebooks - but I would definitely be interested in reading them.

I would love to read them. Let me know how I can get them

Melissa in Buffalo, New York

60 months ago

Ellen Schoenfeld in Blasdell, New York said: I am not sure if you are still looking for anyone to read your ebooks - but I would definitely be interested in reading them.

Hello Ellen,
I don't know if you have or are trying to start your own event planning business, but that is what I am trying to do. I see that you live in Blasedell.....I live in Cheektowaga if you ever want to get together and exchange our knowledge or work on anything together...just e-mail me at kmb103102@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Melissa

Kathy S in Louisville, Kentucky

60 months ago

I'm interested in reading your book. Please let me know if you are still in need of assistance. Thanks!
Kathy

Bonar H. Siahaan in Jakarta, Indonesia

60 months ago

Hi Sunny,
I'm really interested in reading your Ebooks. Please send me.
Thanks!
Bonar

mdgavin in Sicklerville, New Jersey

60 months ago

I am interested in reading your ebooks as well. My email is melisssagavin9@yahoo.com

Tai Tai in newark, New Jersey

59 months ago

Sunny in Phoenix, Arizona said: I am an event planner currently working in the business and with 9 years experience. I have written 2 ebooks. One is "How to become an event planner" and the other is "How to become a wedding planner". (I eventually plan to sell these, but for now, they are not ready.)

Hi, I'm very interested in reading your book. My name is Taiesha Clark. I'm 23 years old and I'm moving to Las Vegas to pursue a career in Event planning.

Tai Tai in newark, New Jersey

59 months ago

Hi, Im very interested in reading you book. Clark41186@yahoo.com

luis sosa in Brønshøj, Denmark

58 months ago

hello,
i m Luis 34 years old, from venezuela, but living in copenhagen-denmark.. i m very apasionated of night life entertainment and right now i m getting in the bussines of planning bigger events over copenhagen, i had been planning before few events and partyes for like 500 peoples, so now on i m ready for the big step, thousand of people... it will be a GREAT HELP read ur book and off course u will get my feedback..
thanks.
Luis sosa.
Partyplanner.

WeDoEvents in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

55 months ago

Latiya in Blackwood, New Jersey said: Hi, I would love to read it.I'm going to shoot you an e-mail. Thanks

Latiya do you do events? If so please contact me

Julie Asher in Spring Branch, Texas

54 months ago

I would love to read both of your e-books. I am in the process of building an event center and could use the information. Thanks

I would love to read both of your e-books

Julie Asher in Spring Branch, Texas

54 months ago

I am building an event center, so I would love to read both of your e-books if they are still available.

Mase in Gaborone, Botswana

54 months ago

I would love to read both of your e-books & make suggestions wherever suitable.

Susan Baggs in Smyrna, Georgia

53 months ago

I will be glad to do it as I am curious about the whole system.

TOP SHOP in Johannesburg, South Africa

52 months ago

I WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO READ ALL ABOUT BECOMING AN EVENT PLANNER

Weddingbudgetfairy in Saint Marys, Ohio

52 months ago

I would love to have your ebook

Elizabeth in Meadville, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

I would love to read your ebook

Ana in Kissimmee, Florida

41 months ago

Would you be interested in a Spanish translation of your ebook?

Christine in Chicago, Illinois

41 months ago

I just tried to send an email to justforplanners@aol.com and received an "undeliverable" Do you have another email. I would like to read your e-book

Denise in Dayton, Ohio

39 months ago

I would love to read the e-book since I am planning on going in that direction myself of becoming an event planner.

Stephan in Pailles, Mauritius

39 months ago

Great initiative..have it published on a short scale first....

Positive With Purpose in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

39 months ago

Yes I would be interested in reading your ebooks. Send them on!!!

Maya

31 months ago

Julie Asher in Spring Branch, Texas said: I am building an event center, so I would love to read both of your e-books if they are still available.

Julie I am also in TX HOUSTON?
Where about you live?Have you started your business?I would like to talk to you.PLZ email me at
maya_008@hotmail.com
Look forward talking to you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.