Interview Questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Traci Pittman in Aurora, Colorado

80 months ago

What are the top 5 questions you are asked when interviewing with a CEO. I am supporting an SVP right now and have an interview with a CEO and a COO tomorrow and have never interviewed with a "C-level" before.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (210) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

Andrea Mcdonald in Toronto, Ontario

79 months ago

what are the details of an excutive assistance, and what do they do.What is their job. an how much is the salary?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (56) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

bwoodwor in Santa Clara, California

54 months ago

I'm interviewing with a CEO of a technology company in the SF Bay area. I'm wondering if you can give me an idea the types of questions he may ask?

Thank you for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

msida in Avondale, Arizona

53 months ago

Traci Pittman in Aurora, Colorado said: What are the top 5 questions you are asked when interviewing with a CEO. I am supporting an SVP right now and have an interview with a CEO and a COO tomorrow and have never interviewed with a "C-level" before.

1. do you keep confidential matters confidential?
2. do you mind working outside of the executive assistant role by performing personal functions for the home and family?
3. can you be available at time, 24/7?
4. this is not an average 8-5 job. are you available to work over 8 hours a day?
5. give me an example of multi tasking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Diamonds07407 in Elmwood Park, New Jersey

52 months ago

I've struggled all my life getting to where I am. Getting back into the workforce, top skills, college, and a tap on the shoulder at 57, now I face a very realistic uphill battle against those who are in their 30s. I've personally seen it and heard it within the office. Besides being over qualified for many positions, how do I get past that male ego that they "need" to have someone young and attractive at their side, even if they know half as much as I do?
Thank you. Diamondsadpearls@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.