Where am I going wrong?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (38)

Guetari in San Francisco, California

78 months ago

I am an administrative professional having a difficult time finding a job after my last employer of 14 years closed down due to an acquisition. With my qualifications I didn't think I would have any problems finding another job. I seem to get plenty of calls and manage to get through 2-3 rounds of interviews with positive feedback, but they end up going nowhere. I've even had to lower my salary expectations and still nothing. This is extremely frustrating since the Administrative Assistants that I used to supervise were able to find jobs immediately at a salary higher than what I was making. Even more frustrating, I still get calls from them asking for my advice on how to handle certain tasks they've been assigned in their new jobs. Don't get me wrong, they deserve every penny they are now making and I'm more than happy to continue to mentor them, but where am I going wrong in finding a job?

I've followed all the advice I can find on "reasons you're not being hired," but still no luck. Anyone have any suggestions or input?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Kayna in Saint Louis, Missouri

78 months ago

I had a similar experience in So. California. I was laid off after 14 years with one company (the company went under). I was an Executive Assistant making good money and living close to work. I was unemployed for 8 months! It just happened to be 2001 (so that didn't help either). I was frustrated...I would get lots of 1st interviews but, then...nothing. In So. Cal. it seems as if they don't really like people who work a long time at just one company. Employers see it as lazy and no ambition (not so elsewhere in the country). So...I reworked my resume...I figured I had nothing to lose. When I reworked my resume I listed mostly accomplishments instead of "duties/responsibilities." I sent my resume out to job listings that I would like to have (mostly for the money) but, thought there was no way I'll ever get an interview or the job for that matter. Things started to look up...I ended up with a job close to home, new title, and a lot more money! I also had excellent and available references. I don't know if this will help, but good luck in your job search. I truly understand what you're going through.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tricia in Victoria, British Columbia

77 months ago

I was in a similar position as you. I worked for the same company for over 10 years. I applied for and didn't get the positions. I started to call the interviews back and ask why they chose to go with another applicant. Interviewing skills have changed a lot in the past years and these people can provide excellent advice regarding how you present yourself and come across during the interviewing process, don’t forget this is the opportunity for you to sell yourself to the employer. Expand on your accomplishments and refrain from negative talk.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gerrie in Levittown, New York

77 months ago

Looking for help/advice myself. I worked 22 years for a nonprofit organization until the BOD decided to reorganize and they moved the operations to Chicago with no option for staff to relocate. I have been looking for work since November.

I eventually revamped my resume to highlight skills, experiences, accomplishments, and personal attributes. I began getting responses to my "skills" resume format and have gone on several interviews, a few with 2nd interviews. Unfortunately, had to turn down two offers after we got to the salary...and I have gone down CONSIDERABLY with my minimum. This ecomony is not helping.

I am discouraged by the amount of Exec Asst and even Admin Asst positions that require a Bachelor or Associate degree. I have more work experience and administrative knowledge than someone fresh out of college. And although my experiences were with a nonprofit, my skills can easily be transferred to any office environment...but,Corporate America doesn't think so.

My first job title at that organization was Administrative Assistant/Receptionist and through the years I worked my way to Office Manager. I tend to agree with Kayna in St. Louis, MO, about how potential employers tend to think negatively about someone who has stayed for many years with one employer. Nowadays, even with excellent references, it doesn't appear as if employers care about loyalty and commitment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kayna in Saint Louis, Missouri

77 months ago

Is there a possiblity that you could get a Paralegal Certificate at your local college? It may be very compatiable with your background and Paralegal's are paid well. It's a thought (don't do online classes though) and if you can take classes in the evening, you could be a part-time file clerk at a local law firm. I know that you may think that you are scraping the bottom of the barrel, but, in the long run it may pay off and it's soooo much better than being unemployed. Don't let anyone turn you off from being a Paralegal, it's a good job no matter what some people say.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

I never thought about Paralegal, although two of my daughter's friends went to school for that several years after they graduated college. And both are doing rather well. Thank you for the suggestion...I'll check it out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

noname in San Jose, California

77 months ago

I am in the same boat. I have 10+ years admin experience and having a hard time finding a job right now. My 2nd interviews always go great and they say I have the experience, but then they hire another person. When I try to find out the reason so that maybe I can improve my interviews or anything else, they just say they found someone with more skills. Now thats bull, because later I checked who they hired (from friends that work there) and the person they hired must be in their 20s or early 30s. I am just getting so frustrated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

joan in San Antonio, Texas

77 months ago

I am in the same exact boat that you have described. I get the calls, seem to do well at the interview; continue with 2nd and even 3rd interviews and then don't get the job. This is the first time in my life this has happened. Usually, when I left a position, I was gainfully employed within several weeks.
I hate to say it but I think my age has a lot to do with it - no longer in my 30's they don't want to pay for my experience and they do want someone with more possibilities for longevity of employment. I am totally depressed...

Marti

75 months ago

I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I think it's the ecomomy. I've been doing admin work for 15 years and can't find a job either and have really lowered my wage. Seems like most companies want 1-5 years experience and don't want to pay for any expertise. I'm finding that the things that they want from an admin is getting out-of-hand. For example, know just about every software program known to man, be a graphic artist, know all forms of accounting and know how to create web sites on the internet! Each job that I have mentioned is a job unto itself which individually pays more than admin pay. No, it's now you. Try not to get discouraged although I know that it's hard. I often feel like what's wrong with me but know that I'm an experienced good worker and I try not to let it get me down. Hope this helps a little bit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jadedea in Glendale, Arizona

75 months ago

maybe they are discriminating because of your age? i bet if your 40 or older they are probably assuming you cant dish out the amount of work and vitality that a 20yr old could do.

i dont see why else you wouldnt get the job you obviously are qualified....unless your too qualified. have you tried for positions above from your past job, maybe your shooting too low?

hope that helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Well, I'm happy to report I now have a job and am in my second week. In late May I applied to a posting on careerbuilder.com, not expecting any response. To my surprise, the company's HR person called me the same day I applies and I had a 15 minute phone interview.

The next week he contacted me to set up a face-to-face interview for the following week. I had the interview on June 5 and was offered the job on June 9.

The salary, although not as much as I was making at my previous job, is higher than any other Admin Asst position I applied to...actually, there were several Executive Assistant positions that weren't paying what I'm now making. And, the benefits package at this new company are EXCELLENT. A trade-off, but one I'm willing to live with.

Best of luck to those of you still searching.

ISchu in Marietta, Georgia

75 months ago

I, too, am an Executive Assistant, who recently became unemployed due to my supervisor retiring and company downsizing. I strongly believe the market is flooded with people in my same predicament, and so I realize it will take longer to find the right job opportunity. The jobs are out there, but you have to work harder to get noticed!

If you are not a member of LinkedIn, become one! This is a great way to network with people in your same situation and to connect/find contacts inside companies you have interest in applying for employment! I am beginning to build my network on LinkedIn and it has become an invaluable tool for those seeking employment.

Keep your chin up and opportunity will knock at your door!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Coralyn in Ellenville, New York

73 months ago

Well, I have my first job interview today for a position as an Executive Assistant in a non-profit organization. I have never been an executive assistant before, however, I am Vice President of an s-corp who owns a social networking site under construction. I have that business experience, plus, I have an associates degree and I am a graphic Designer. Do I seem to have the qualifications necessary for position? I am in my early 20's and really need some work for sustainability in my life. Any tips of how to present myself and what I need to know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

EddieVan in New Hampshire

73 months ago

Coralyn in Ellenville, New York said: Well, I have my first job interview today for a position as an Executive Assistant in a non-profit organization. I have never been an executive assistant before, however, I am Vice President of an s-corp who owns a social networking site under construction. I have that business experience, plus, I have an associates degree and I am a graphic Designer. Do I seem to have the qualifications necessary for position? I am in my early 20's and really need some work for sustainability in my life. Any tips of how to present myself and what I need to know?

I would have gone to see some of there publc activities, and looked at more research online before a interview. It's good to know what you are talking about with them, and there org.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

alex in Liverpool, United Kingdom

67 months ago

I have been for 33 interviews with the nhs in the local hospital and they have always seemed ot have gone well, and then nothing, I am now getting very depressed, they always say I got into the final 2 but the other person was offered the job, where am I going wrong. I always seem to get stuck when they ask me if I have any questions, I have already asked them about the job and I have over 9 years experience working in the nhs and over 20 years experience of working with the general public.

kmatthews713 in Garland, Texas

67 months ago

alex in Liverpool, United Kingdom said: I have been for 33 interviews with the nhs in the local hospital and they have always seemed ot have gone well, and then nothing, I am now getting very depressed, they always say I got into the final 2 but the other person was offered the job, where am I going wrong. I always seem to get stuck when they ask me if I have any questions, I have already asked them about the job and I have over 9 years experience working in the nhs and over 20 years experience of working with the general public.

I too have been laid off and have all the skills and experience that the companies say they are looking for. I did some research and found that companies want you to show interest by asking questions. I went out on the internet and found a list of questions to ask a future employer. The person interviewing me has always been excited about me actually having a list of questions. I have not found a job just yet, but it does seem to open them up a little bit and then you get to know a little bit more. Do a little research and find questions that you will be comfortable asking, such as...Describe your management style, describe the perfect candidate for this position (this question also gives you the opportunity to once again state the qualifications you have that they just described)...Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

S in FL

60 months ago

I was laid off several months ago. I have administrative, operational and mgmt. background, currently looking for a senior level admin. asst. job. I have had one interview and three rejection letters. Not sure what they are looking for that my resume doesn't cover...they have found candidates with "qualifications that better fit the position". I'm discouraged that it may be because I do not have a degree, even though it was not a requirement in the postings.

mjf in Winnipeg, Manitoba

60 months ago

It is hard to say exactly "why" this is happening & it might just be timing ... However, some things that come to mind, as I've been in your position: 1) Do you have a document to declare your skills? If not, you may want to seek out a local college & get a little bit of training & them to back you up. Private colleges are costly but their job placement rates are about 95%; 2) Have you selected a 'look' for the interview? A new look that is updated? Sorry but people do judge on appearance, nails & shoes too; 3) Your local employment/unemployment centre might have a contact for you & attend a resume and interview practice session, also these places have contacts for qualified folks.

My bottom line is that you are very qualified but 'those days' have long gone & it is very competitive now. You might have to invest a bit of yourself to spruce it all up first; in fact, I'm quite sure this will benefit you, and you won't feel and unconfident in yourself, which likely comes through in your interviews, even the placement of your hands can affect an interview.

Good luck & it is possible, just more work first:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Executive Assistant in Saint Louis, Missouri

59 months ago

I have been looking for an EA position for 6 months now and no offer have come. I feel like the ole' saying always a bridesmaid never a bride. This is disheartening to think that the job market is struggling this hard. I think the change in our ecomonmy in the last year has really reflected the Admins and EA's.

I do believe I will eventually find a opporunity but at what cost? When I lose everthing, I am working with Recruiters and on my own, I do get a few interview and some seem like the perfect fit. The employers even say "We will definately get back to you", I think you will fit perfectly, ha - then you hear nothing and sometimes eventually they send you a nice letter. I have a pile of letters that I could wallpaper a room with. You know the standard letter, Your qualifications are admirable, excellent, but we have chosen to go with another candidate. Then only to find out that they post the position again in a day or two. How discouraging.

I have asked some recruiters what am I doing wrong and they say nothing, You were 1 of 2. When will I be 1 - the employeed 1.

I am keeping my chin up and praying most everyday. I won't say everyday because I am not perfect. But hopefully, an opporunity will come through for me. I'm not sure how much more I can take...

HELP!!!

Danielle Dion in Andover, Massachusetts

59 months ago

I have been out of work since end of April myself; am a C-level EA with outstanding qualifications, references, and a Bachelor's degree. I have only just, in the past month, seen any activity and/or jobs. I think it was the economy. Don't despair. All of a sudden I've got 4 great possibilities going on. Summerw as slow.

Have you reworked your resume and your cover letter? All my job searches are online...that's where the action is. Most companies will not pay for recruiters in this economy.

Hope this helps.

D.

Nancy in San Francisco, California

59 months ago

I happened upon this site by accident. If you're in San Francisco and still looking for an EA job send me your resume. I'm looking for a good EA for our President and I haven't even posted the position yet. This will begin as contract/temp position with potential for a permanent position in a few months. If interested, please send it to nancy@seifel.com along with your salary requirements.

littlemissm in Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom

51 months ago

I was applying for jobs for ages, filling in so many application forms and handing out CVs and wasn't hearing back from anyone. Managed to grab a couple of interviews. The first was a group one with a load of girls around my own age (I never get how group interviews work anyway). Later on in the year a handed out a CV and as called to an interview 2 hours later. It went really well and they gave me the impression I had been successful and said they would ring me the following Monday afternoon (when I was in college) to let me know regardless. I never heard back at all and the next weekend the staff sign was back in the window. I moved from the area and was having no luck with my CVs so completely reworked it. Managed to get a temporary position over Christmas but they didn't want to keep me on, can't understand why. Since then I have had 4 interviews (1 I didn't hear back, 2 of them I didn't get one of which they said I'd been "pipped to the post by someone with more experience" which is annoying, and the last I've still yet to hear from). Being told that it was just an experience thing makes it sound a little better as at least I know I did fine in the interview but how do they expect me to get the experience if no one will hire me?
I did A Levels, 10 A-C GCSEs in school, and am currently working on a BA (Hons) Degree. I've done an apprenticeship on top of this so I'm obviously qualified. I read that someone on hear phoned back the people who interviewed them, did that have a good effect? All I'm wanting to know is what I'm doing wrong?

vlfriscia@aol.com

50 months ago

Nancy in San Francisco, California said: I happened upon this site by accident. If you're in San Francisco and still looking for an EA job send me your resume. I'm looking for a good EA for our President and I haven't even posted the position yet. This will begin as contract/temp position with potential for a permanent position in a few months. If interested, please send it to nancy@seifel.com along with your salary requirements.

Oh, Nancy, if this were only a NEW posting! LOL I just got laid off by my law firm on the Peninsula and am trying hard to find an equivalent non-legal position. I have a "legal" resume and an "admin" resume; the work experience is the same, of course, but the latter emphasizes the administrative component of each of my legal secretarial/paralegal positions.

I am not only over 50, I am over 60! If I didn't have friends older than I who have no problem getting good jobs, I would probably just pack it in and go live under a tree in Golden Gate Park. However, if they can do it, I should be able to as well.

I do have a B.A. and 40 years (yikes!) of executive-level legal experience. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Liz in Federal Way, Washington

50 months ago

vlfriscia, just don't give up - you have tons of valuable experience that will be a great fit for somebody, somewhere. Sometimes there is no good answer to why we don't get jobs - it just comes down to chemistry, to the hiring manager not clicking with you for some reason. If that's the case, it's likely you could have been unhappy there anyway.

I have been searching for only three months (I received my layoff notice on May 3, and my last day in the job was July 2). I'm encouraged that there actually have been jobs to apply for every week, even if I don't ever hear back about my application, or get a 'no thanks.' I've had several phone interviews and a couple of in-person interviews, and am one of three finalists (should hear today or Monday!) for a job that, as it turns out, is perfect for me and my life. Had I found a position earlier on in my search, I wouldn't have been available for this one. (Now, of course, if I don't get it I'll be totally disheartened - but you learn a lot just going through the interview process.)

Hang in there!

vlfriscia

50 months ago

Thanks, Liz, for the words of encouragement. At least you got some lead time. I walked into the office on June 18 and by 9:30 I was shocked to find I was out of a job! I was kept on the payroll until July 2, however, and my insurance coverage ends on the 31st. I can't afford COBRA, so I really need a job.

I sure hope you get that job! I have had no response so far, but then I only began submitting resumes last week. I am not surprised, as over the years a response of any kind was always a surprise. Most of the time I felt my resume went into a black hole, whether the job was legal or non-legal. Of course, I only apply for jobs I am qualified for. I can't blame it on my looks if I never get to the interview stage, but age is surely a factor.

Gosh, don't keep us in suspense! Please let us know if you get your dream job. And thanks again for the kind words.

Liz in Federal Way, Washington

50 months ago

vlfriscia - thanks for your interest. Yes, I got the job! I start in, oh, 11 hours :) So I am proof that 50-plus people do get hired. Hang in there. I hope to keep checking in here - I didn't find the forum until a week or so ago.

vlfriscia in San Carlos, California

50 months ago

Way to go, Liz! I hope you are busy getting a good night's sleep right now so you can be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in the morning! LOL. I hope this job is everything you hope it will be.

Well, now I know why I haven't gotten any responses to my applications. According to a job search site that shall remain nameless, my resume is a piece of c**p. Okay, I agree it needs some work. However, it seems to me that it is impossible to comply with the command that I change my "boring" resume (which apparently is sure to be thrown in the trash by the first HR person to read it) from passive to active voice and from task-oriented to results-oriented.

Can someone please explain to me how an applicant for a non-managerial administrative assistant position can replace the list of job duties on her resume with a recitation of how valuable an employee she was at every single job and how her efforts SPECIFICALLY contributed to the company's bottom line, for example, "As head of _________ I developed a new _________ process that contributed $__ million to the company's annual revenue."

I cannot for the life of me understand how a non-managerial employee's job performance can be quantified in that manner. If a secretary - especially a legal secretary, like me - did in fact contribute in that manner to a company's revenue, it certainly would not be acknowledged!

That is not what we are there for; we are hired to perform a list of directed duties as set out in our job descriptions, and that performance (in part; these days it's certainly not all about the work) forms the basis of our evaluations and possible increases in compensation.

This is the way the process has worked for the 45 years I have been in the work force, in law firms and in corporations. Am I missing something? Please speak up, as I must get my resume re-tailored ASAP!

coldquartz583 in Sanford, North Carolina

46 months ago

Hi,

My degrees are in nursing and business. I had been an EA for 5 years but for the last 6 six I have been nursing due to lack of EA positions where I was living. After I recieved my business degree, i went to work for an organization that I loved and was laid off..the economy being what it is I had to get back into nursing to survive. Recently I have relocated to NC, and thought I could again get back into office work. My resume however reflects nursing for the last few years, and Im afraid employers arent giving me a second glance. How can I reflect my resume to get around this?? Any ideas welcomed. I recently applied for a position that I REALLY wanted and would have stayed at through retirement as an Admin Specialist with great pay and benefits only to find out there were 700 applicants and I hadnt even made the first cut. I know I am well qualified and have more than minimum requirements....so frustrated! I have been looking for 6 months now!

coldquartz583 in Sanford, North Carolina

46 months ago

Hi,

My degrees are in nursing and business. I had been an EA for 5 years but for the last 6 six I have been nursing due to lack of EA positions where I was living. After I recieved my business degree, i went to work for an organization that I loved and was laid off..the economy being what it is I had to get back into nursing to survive. Recently I have relocated to NC, and thought I could again get back into office work. My resume however reflects nursing for the last few years, and Im afraid employers arent giving me a second glance. How can I reflect my resume to get around this?? Any ideas welcomed. I recently applied for a position that I REALLY wanted and would have stayed at through retirement as an Admin Specialist with great pay and benefits only to find out there were 700 applicants and I hadnt even made the first cut. I know I am well qualified and have more than minimum requirements....so frustrated! I have been looking for 6 months now!

neena in Toronto, Ontario

28 months ago

Hi There,
Welcome to the club of ONTARIO EA's without jobs. I am out ofjob for past 5 months and my insurance is going to finish in NOV 2012. I am at lost as I have applied n+ numbers of jobs but because I am 52 years old. no luck as of now.

donot know what to do?
any help
neena

Guetari in San Francisco, California said: I am an administrative professional having a difficult time finding a job after my last employer of 14 years closed down due to an acquisition. With my qualifications I didn't think I would have any problems finding another job. I seem to get plenty of calls and manage to get through 2-3 rounds of interviews with positive feedback, but they end up going nowhere. I've even had to lower my salary expectations and still nothing. This is extremely frustrating since the Administrative Assistants that I used to supervise were able to find jobs immediately at a salary higher than what I was making. Even more frustrating, I still get calls from them asking for my advice on how to handle certain tasks they've been assigned in their new jobs. Don't get me wrong, they deserve every penny they are now making and I'm more than happy to continue to mentor them, but where am I going wrong in finding a job?

I've followed all the advice I can find on "reasons you're not being hired," but still no luck. Anyone have any suggestions or input?

Anne O NyMous in Somewhere in, California

27 months ago

I'm trying to figure this out as well. I think I'm just a bad interviewer but I still have never been on unemployment that long.

I'm not in my 50s. I'm in my early 40s but my resume implies 35 which is unintentional. I have no college graduation date on it and the first job listed is 13 years ago because I was told to only go back 10 years and I was at that job for 4 years.

I don't think age is the problem especially since the EAs at the company I was with the last 5 years are mostly older than I am - 20-30 years with the company.

I never know what to say about what I LIKE about being an assistant. I don't like it, I just fell into it and 2008 happened when I was starting to try and get out. They also ask why someone with my education and varied background wants to be an admin... well the postings say they want someone with a degree.

I get a lot of interviews just no job. The last one said I was the top candidate (I didn't ask her) but now she is looking for more resumes.

27 months ago

neena in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi There,
Welcome to the club of ONTARIO EA's without jobs. I am out ofjob for past 5 months and my insurance is going to finish in NOV 2012. I am at lost as I have applied n+ numbers of jobs but because I am 52 years old. no luck as of now.

donot know what to do?
any help
neena

Silly question - I thought Canada had universal health care.

Neena in Toronto, Ontario

27 months ago

Yea but I am not taking about health insurance, I am talking about employment insurance . Dough .

neena in Toronto, Ontario

27 months ago

Hi There,
Do not worry, It is only one job we need out of all the posted ones.
as for your likes - think hard what best you like to do out of so many not likes - like listening skills, ms office skills, interacting or coodinating anything, focus what you did and what you really liked in any one of your jobs... you will find something.
by the way I am still unemployed... grin.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

I went into an interview today at the old company - HUGE company. I have no idea how it went because instead of all the usual questions he asked me what I knew about that division and then he talked about what he was looking for in an assistant - during which I tried to sneak in a few comments on why I could do this and that.

27 months ago

Neena in Toronto, Ontario said: Yea but I am not taking about health insurance, I am talking about employment insurance . Dough .

I feel your pain there. We call it benefits which is why I misunderstood. I'm on week 24 of 26. Then I have to file for an extension which I think is 20 weeks. We can file extensions through 12/23/12. After that no more because the national rate is at 8% however, that is not true. There are people who no longer get benefits, people who have stopped looking and people who are under employed which is what I was for the last 18 months - I was a contractor at my old company because they had a hiring freeze so I did the same job for 2/3 the pay.

Neena in Toronto, Ontario

27 months ago

HiiAnne,

It is so bad here. I am so good at MSOffice get more than 95% in all tests and am registered with all top consultants may be 12 numbers talked to them they all say wait for that special job. I asked them to give me any job any it could be admin or call centre but see here I am again no response. So our countries both have problems.

Hey do you want to correspond directly on my email or perhaps talk or even I can call if so I can give you my contacts details if you r comfortable.

Zuly in Miami, Florida

13 months ago

I feel like I have no hope left. I graduated from FIU in May with my BBA in Management and International Business and can't seem to get a job anywhere. I have been an Administrative Assistant in a law firm for over 5 years and a Legal Assistant for about a year before that. I am 24 years old and just can't seem to get my foot in the door anywhere else. I want to get out of the legal field. I am applying to Executive Assistant jobs and get some calls backs and interviews, but after salary requirements, they don't call me back. It's so frustrating, I'm going crazy.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.