Usefull Financial Reports

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Ali Al Romaihi in Manama, Bahrain

81 months ago

Hi, I am a financial analyst from the Kingdom of Bahrain. The issue I want to raise is the difficulty of getting high quality reports from international companies, rating companies and banks without registering or paying a subscription fees, such as Economic Intelligence Unit and MEED. These reports include updated data relating to market opportunities, performance, challenges and so forth. Is there a way to get these reports? PLease advice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Naeem Shaikh in Wichita, Kansas

80 months ago

Ali Al Romaihi in Manama, Bahrain said: Hi, I am a financial analyst from the Kingdom of Bahrain. The issue I want to raise is the difficulty of getting high quality reports from international companies, rating companies and banks without registering or paying a subscription fees, such as Economic Intelligence Unit and MEED. These reports include updated data relating to market opportunities, performance, challenges and so forth. Is there a way to get these reports? PLease advice

salaam

I have a few questions for you since you appear to be doing some sort of financial analysis within the UAE. I am in the USA and have a similiar background, if you feel we could exchange experiences! please feel free to email me mbanaeem@yahoo.com...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.