Navid in Tempe, Arizona said: Hi, I am in need to interview a financial analyst for school. Here is the list of questions I need answered:
1. What is your name and job title?
2. What are the best/worst parts of your job?
3. What is the salary range for this position?
4. What does a typical day in your position consist of?
5. What characteristics do you need to succeed in your job?
6. Are there opportunities for advancement?
7. What education level is needed for your position?
8. Describe your career path that got you to where you are at today.
9. Do you have any suggestions for activities or internships that would help me prepare for this job?
10. What aspects of the job are most enjoyable? Least enjoyable?
11. How competitive is this field/industry?
12. What restriction does your job have on your personal life?
13. What, if anything, would you have done differently up to this point in your career?
14. How long have you worked in this position/for the company?
15. If you could change anything about your job, what would it be?
16. Describe your typical day.
17. Describe your position.
18. What are the benefits associated with your position? Tuition reimbursement?
If anyone could please e-mail me back at firstname.lastname@example.org with responses.
Thanks for the help
Did any one answer to your reply? If so is it possible for you to email me the information? I also need it for a schoool project.