Burned out Financial Service consultant

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Loan Advisor in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

95 months ago

I currently work for a large national Bank as an Wholesale Loan Rep. I am not sure if I am burned out or just really hammered by the down turn of the market right now. My income has taken a great hit ; coming from being a HIGH producer in my district. I am at the point now where I am looking to leave this company and either do something else of find a different Lending institution to work for. I am great at selling anything, typically a people person, very outgoing etc. At a cross road right now in my life....what should I do? I like business to business sales, teritory sales etc. Any idea on what I should do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jan Stock

80 months ago

Have you tried a company called HBW. We are versed in many different oppurtunities, so if the market does not support the ecomomy in one area there are different avenues that can be taken. That being said we do mortgages, all kinds of insurances and securities. We are a non captive organization so we have many companies that we work with that still are a very good investment for anyone. Give me a call 505-891-9512 Jan Stock

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.