finacial services

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

veejay85 in St. Louis, Missouri

83 months ago

Is there any company out there that hires financial advisors , planners, or reps on a striaght salary. I'm running into a lot of commssion only positions, however my bills cannot wait on a dream to come true. The closest position I saw was Ameriprise with a 2k base(draw) a plus commission.
In fact every company I go to state I have to go get the customers. Is there not a company that has a great lead generation program, or they are so well known that the people just walk in for help.
Does new York LIfe has a base.. I went on an interview, but I did not bring up the discussion on compensation.. You
know THEY say this is not good for a first interview.. but I dont want to waste anymore of my time.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Covered in Chicago, Illinois

83 months ago

You need to learn how to spell and type.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

veejay85 in St. Louis, Missouri

83 months ago

Covered in Chicago, Illinois said: You need to learn how to spell and type.

you need to get a life.. I know very well how to spell check and the entire nine yards... if you have nothing positive to say then say nothing.
Get a life lonely girl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Change in Chicago, Illinois

83 months ago

Yea, right. Hope your resume is better.

**finacial** services
Is there any company out there that hires financial advisors** , planners, or reps on a **striaght** salary. I'm running into a lot of **commssion ** only positions, however my bills cannot wait on a dream to come true. The closest position I saw was Ameriprise with a 2k base(draw) a plus commission.
In fact every company I go to state I have to go get the customers. Is there not a company that has a great lead generation program, or they are so well known that the people just walk in for help.
Does **new York LIfe** has[have] a base..** I went on an interview, but I did not bring up the discussion on compensation..** You
know THEY say this is not good for a first interview..* but I **dont** want to waste anymore of my time.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

mhezme in Livonia, Michigan

75 months ago

all these jobs are commission, very minimal salary if at all and the market is flooded. no thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

marisole in Memphis, Tennessee

47 months ago

veejay it depends on what companies you look at. Some companies do offer salaries such as big name banks, and insurance companies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.